L'OREAL PARIS NEW BASE MAGIQUE
TRANSFORMING SMOOTHING PRIMER Review
HI Ladies today i am reviewing the product which i absolutely am in love with <3(just love the way it makes my skin feel and look).
L'oreal PARIS BASE MAGIQUE PRIMER.I am using this from a couple of months and just bought my second jar.
WHAT COMPANY CLAIMS :
It trasform your bare skin texture. the 1st smoothing primer that makes your lines and pores invisiblefor a visible and touchable smoothness.
Rs. 875/- for a 15 ml jar
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT :
first of all i just bought my second jar of this amazing primer( declares how badly i <3 this one). okay it comes in this nice rose shade and black packaging with a silver band on it.
once you open the packing you see this jar absolutely half size of the packing(a Shocker).But no worries as this small jar is enough to last for many coming months because what you need is a very little amount of the product everytime before your makeup.
you need almost a pea size amount for your face and neck and that more than enough.rub it between your fingers to warm it up little and spread it over your and blend really well.Give it a minute or two to let your skin absorb this and VOILA!! what you see is the amazing translucent skin.
It smoothes the open pores and other imperfection so well that its my favourite primer now.
|swatch on my hand|
|see the transformation once blended on to the skin.|
1. Instantly transforms your skin to a visibly smoother and translucent texture.
2. It has silicon oils and light powder that helps to refine the skin.
3. Hides the open pores and corrects the skin imperfections visibly.
4. You only need a pea size for whole face and neck area. just rub and spread and you are sorted.
5. The rosy shade actually brings out the translucency on base skin(as company also claims).
1. Some may find it little pricey for a 15 ml jar(worth it actually).
2. You really need to work it on your skin to blend it well.
and yes i will buy it again