Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in SOFT PLUM 40 review + swatches
company claims :
• Air-whipped mousse blush feels satin-soft on skin, glides on smoothly, and blends easily for seamless color and a natural finish
• Long-wearing formula provides luminous, long-lasting color on cheeks without clogging pores
price and quantity :
205 INR/- for 5.75 gm.
Shelflife : 3years
my Experience with the product
I got this in shade 40 soft plum, which actually is a muted pink color. decently pigmented and buildable, so best way to apply would be to start with little, blend and in case you need more color, add a little more ;)
As the name tells, it has a mousse texture that blends easily or say effortlessly. gives lovely flush to cheeks that looks natural thanks to its mousse texture
also it stays longer. also sometimes i like to layer it under my powder blush to make powder blush last.
this shade is a lovely muted pink that gives my cheeks very pretty natural blush kind of look. but as i said its pink but more on a muted side. so i think it will look nice on medium to fair skin skinned people.
I noticed it has some tiny shimmer particles in this but still does not look shimmery on cheeks. its a decent sophisticated shade for daytime and also perfect for office.
comes in a cute little glass jar with a pink color plastic cap.
1) easy to blend mousse texture.
2) stays long
3) good for layering under powder blush
4) it is buildable
5) perfect shade to wear during day or for office.
6) looks natural and decent flush color
1) wont be visible on darker skin tones.
good in terms of color, quantity and quality.
I recommend to try one.
Have you used any of its other shade? do letme know your experience.. i love to hear from you all
overall rate : 3.5/5