Thursday, April 11, 2013

SHOPPING HAUL!!!

HELLO GIRLIES!!!

So i am back with another shopping haul , i shopped some makeup and skin care products from different places so thought of sharing what all i got:

lets have a look:




   to start with, i got lacto calamine lotion from my  dermatologist recommendation. he suggested me this as i am sort of like allergic to most of the sunscreens( i know weird but my skin reacts badly when i wear sunscreens ) thou vlcc one was okay on my skin but i found it too sticky so left that too... finally my doc recommended me this ;p



 I bought this lacto calamine and garnier BB cream from a local beauty store.     

On this weekend i went to shopprix mall, and checked out new you store for some more eyelashes from QVS but there was nothing new. i tried a few lipcolors and foundations there. finally got this revlon colorstay whipped cream foundation and JUST bitten lip stain from REVLON counter.

                                                                  


I Got this in shade 320 warm golden and in lip stain i got shade sweet valentine :) its a gorgeous pinky shade.




Also i got a anti tan scrub from lotus which i spotted near the billing counter so grabbed it.



I Ordered a few things online from medplusbeauty.com. i remember almost around 1.5 yr back urbantouch.com and medplusbeauty.com used to be my favourite online makeup shopping sites. but now urbantouch.com is gone. but i still love medplusbeauty.com as it stores some of my favorite brands including makeup forever :) also i love this site for the amazing discount offers it gives.





I shopped NYX HD concealer in lavender color. also i bought VLCC paya facial kit that has offer 1+1,

also i got a dead sea mud pack from montagne jeunesse.






and last evening while shopping at lifestyle i went to bourjois counter to try out healthy mix as i have been hearing all good about this foundation but somehow not many shades are available online. i also wanted to try max factor age renew but that was out of stock at its counter too ;). so finally ended up buying healthy mix foundation in shade 55.





thats it from my fun makeup shopping. hope you enjoyed !!! as much as i did ;p

take care

see you next time
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...