Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Vellvette Bag : My June subscription is Finally here!!!

The Vellvette Bag :  My June subscription is Finally here!!!


Hello Loves!!

Yeah yeah!! I know i am the last one to post this but finally my june bag reached me last evening. I was really dissappointed this time with so much delay in the delivery but finally as its here so let me just forgive & forget :)

My excitement to know the mystery was all gone till now (i guess have seen every beauty blogger vellvette bag june post out of excitement to guess what i might get) :p

so here is all that i got in my vellvette box june subscription :



I liked this cute pinky travel pouch, it is spacious enough to keep my stuff. as i travel quite often, no matter how many pouches i have, i am always short of this ;p

i got three products this month, out of this two are full size product and one small size (no not sample size):

I got this apricot & walnut scrub & body polisher from Tvam. this one is a 30 gram pack.



second product is from LA Splash glitter eye liner in shade kaluha which is a copper color glitter liner and it is a full size product.


and third & the last product i got is this lovely peachy pink  flormar deluxe shine gloss stylo lipstick in shade pretty peach DC33 and this is a full size one.

overall i liked my this month bag, but would have been happier if this was delivered a little early. specially i liked that lipstick shade they send me... my perfect taste!!!

lots of hugs!!!
shipra
www.milliondollarlooks.blogspot.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...