Monday, August 12, 2013

Mid August Beauty Haul!

Mid August Beauty Haul!

Good morning Loves,

Hope everyone's having happy monday :) 

I did shopped a few makeup stuff and some hair products but this time there's not many things just the stuff that i really needed, so here we go:

Firstly Makeup stuff :


I got these two eyelashes from kryolan, i had them earlier too and really love them as they are very fine quality and looks amazing.
Price : 200/- each.





Next i got this underbase/ primer from Makeup forever in shade no 2.
Price : 1350/-


Third product is NYX Bronzer in shade BB02 Daydream of oahu'
Price: 800/- INR( got this for 720/- as there is some discount going on).


and finally i got these two lipcolors from IVOVI.  I never heard about this brand earlier but still went ahead and bought two shades as they have some really good shades and price wise too they were very affordable so thought to give a try. have you ever used this brand?

Price : 150/- INR




This one is in small size and is from constant moist range.
Price: 125/-INR.


Now Hair products:

I got this shampoo & conditioner from garnier, yes again changing my shampoo. I really hate this mix of monsoon and moisture season :( it tolls my hair with hair fall so from few months i am constantly changing & try new stuff to find something best for this season.


Also got this serum from Garnier silky srtaight range..
Price: 199/-



I am really not into these instant fairness stuff :) but then i got this for free with the shampoo so ofcourse i will be trying it.

Thats it! Do let me know how you find this mini haul :) or if you have any review requests.

Thanks for reading,
Have a lovely day ahead
xoxo
Shipra
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...