Thursday, September 19, 2013

Aishwarya Rai "Umrao Jaan" Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Aishwarya Rai "Umrao Jaan" Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Good morning

Today i am posting a celebrity inspired makeup. This look is inspired from Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's look in the movie "Umrao jaan" from the song 'Salaam'. I love her in all the looks she carried in this film ( no wonder if you see me again doing a look from this movie in coming days).

Being an Indian obviously i love bollywood movies but i prefer classic romance over masala movies but its not like this always, depends upon my mood too :)

Here's her picture i used for inspiration. Is not she gorgeous, no wonder she is one timeless classic beauty.


Click below to watch the tutorial, i  uploaded  yesterday on my youtube channel.



and here are my pics






Hope you all enjoyed watching the tutorial. Do let me know how you find this.

Till i see you next time
God bless
Shipra(makeupmirrornme)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...