Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mid September Haul Part 2 - SHOES

Mid September Haul Part 2 - SHOES


Hey!

Here i am with the second part of mid september haul and its a shoe haul :)

I love to wear pumps specially with high heels. I relate heels with power, weird i know but seriously i think that way and i love the sound of my heels when i walk hehe Femenity +Power = Killer combo my formula :p
ok enough now :D

Getting back to the topic...I shopped these three shoes recently.







First one you see is a purchase from Ritu Wears. These are elegant nude color high heel sandals with a zip closure on the back for fit and support. Ofcourse they are not very comfy for everyday wear but great pick for evening.








Second you see are more sort of a formal pair. This i bought from woodland showroom itself. I never have enough of blacks :) The heels are medium high and comfortable for office purpose.





and The last one is from Nell, it is a purchase from myntra.com. Are not they Hot :D







Thats it!Here end my haul's last part. Which one is your pick among these? Let me know.

Happy Sunday!
Shipra(makeupmirrornme)
xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...