Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The ' ticket to Hollywood' vellvette august subscription bag

The ' ticket to Hollywood' vellvette august subscription bag


Hi Gals

I now i am the last one doing this post but can't help as this tie it reached me really late and i had to call vellvette once. Finally it reached me yesterday, so by now the mystery is all gone but still i want to share what i got.
Here's the pictures:


 This time instead of a box its a bag in black color with branding done in gold similar to the black boxes.



I got Sally hansen Lip inflation extreme in shade Sheer pink berry.


Next product i got in my bag is I Love.. coconut & cream shower gel. 100ml.


and the third product was actualy missing in my bag :0 only there was this card. I was irritated like uggg so immediately made a call to vellvette. But my anger was all gone with there very warm apology and assurance to ship my missing product immediately.
I will update when it reaches me.
For now this is all i got :

Thanks so much for reading
See you next time..
Have a great day ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...