Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Look Who's here : MY Envy Box November Edition! Unboxing, Introduction & How to book.

Look Who's here : MY Envy Box November Edition! Unboxing, Introduction & How to book.


Hey Everyone,

Today i am introducing you a new luxury samples beauty box - My Envy Box. They are the new entrant of the beauty box service in the indian beauty market, debuted last month. Their concept is as clear by the name, they bring to you samples of luxurious international brands helping you discover new products from luxury brands. With your subscription to my envy box you get a luxurious box of 5 beauty product samples( typically 2 ml-10 ml) to help you try and discover you new favorite. Moreover they give you 25% of your subscription paid back to you in envy points to buy the full size products you love from their online boutique. For more information check out their website My Envy Box



Okay Lets start the unboxing now:


Firstly, a little about their delivery. I ordered my box on 11 november and today morning 13 november i got this delivered. Is not this amazing, they are real fast.











The box came properly packed in a white cardboard box packaging, once i opened this i saw my Envy box wrapped properly in a bubble sheet. The box really speaks luxury, i mean just look at this... this is so chic. An elegant peach color box with a flip open cap that has a magnetic opening what else one wants. Clearly Its really very thoughful of them, deciding on packaging and everything. I am impressed!!


Once opened inside first thing i got is a welcome letter and tiny white color cards of the 5 samples they have send me. These cards have details about the product, how to use, tips and price of the full size product.



















I got five samples in my envy box, here are they:

1. Thalgo brightening regulating essence 2 ml.



2. L'occitane Hair care kit 6ml.

 This contains 3 sachets : shampoo, conditioner and masque of 6 ml each. Also they have send one more sachet along with this of a refreshing cleansing cloth.













and... L'Occitane cards haha Omg!! I don't play cards but don't mind either :)

3. Avene cleanance mask 10 ml.


4. Phytomer complexion recovery moisturizing cream 5 ml.


5. Davidoff cool water Woman sea rose 1.2 ml.






As i said i recieved them today morning only so have not tried any of them except the davidoff sea rose, which is amazing.. just my taste. I am satisfied with all the samples i recieved except the thalgo one. Thalgo sample is just 2ml which is equivalent to 2-4 uses and in the description it is clearly written to use this in the morning and evening that means i would be able to use it only for two days that would really not help me decide on this. A sample should last for 8-10 uses, to get a better idea about the product. But nevertheless.. Looking at the brands they have send... they are all luxury brands as they claim and this is what i expect from a beauty box... send samples of luxurious brands so that i can try them and decide on my purchase. I am really impressed with My envy box in every term whether its delivery, packaging or the luxury samples.

How to book My Envy Box:

They have limited box for every month so it can be booked by invite only. To book a monthly subscription firstly go and sign up on their website to make your account. Now click on the Envy box to request an invite, you can choose between 1/3/6 month or 1 year subscription. They generally get back to you via email and send a link to order the Envy Box. Meanwhile you can fill up your beauty profile. Monthly My Envy Box Subscription costs Rs. 850/- INR for a month and you can book this with credit card/ debit card only but they provide cash on delivery option on purchase from envy boutique. Also the shipping is free.

Overall i am highly impressed with My Envy Box in every way!! A super like from me!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...