Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Foundation collection!!

My Foundation collection!!

Hey everyone,

Bored with the usual posts i thought of doing something different today hence  thought why not share with you all something from my makeup stash. I digged into my makeup literaly and finally decided i ll be sharing my foundation collection with you... these are the ones that i own currently but that does not mean they are my favorite some of them i am fond of.. some of them i like less.. some are just average.. whatever, here are they:



1) Revlon Photoready



It is the one i prefer to use when i want a medium coverage with dewy glow finish. i have a review on this, read here.

2) Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme makeup


I got this one in the summers around April and was loving this quite for the coverage and light weight feel but but but.. as the winters are already here i will be using this less as i prefer having dewy complexion in winter and also this could make my dry skin a bit more drier so i think i am going to let it rest in my stash for some time. Read the review here

3) Bourjois Healthy mix foundation



Now let me confess, i bought this one, hearing so many good things about this but have not used it even once till now... i know :p i love collecting foundations but stick to my one or two favorites.

4) Bourjois Brush foundation



This is my everyday go to foundation for its very light coverage and air light feel there is very less of this is left and sadly Bourjois has discontinued this one. So i know i m really going to miss this one once its over :(

5) Maybelline Dream Liquid mousse



I neither like it nor hate it though i love its coverage, actually all i got this in wrong shade.. cons of onine shopping :( the shade i got is pure beige medium 2 i thought it would match my skin tone but sadly its dark on me so i use it now only to sculpt my face. But nevertheless foundation is actually affordable and provides good coverage. read the review here

6) L'oreal Infalliable make-up lasting perfecting foundation



I love this one... actually this is the only one that i prefer in full coverage foundation range after Revlon colorstay liquid. But there are a lot many foundations to try and test so who knows if get something better. you can read the review here

7) Make Up For Ever Face & Body liquid makeup



This is my another go to foundation.i like this for its sheer coverage and healthy glow it imparts. Check out the review here

8) Kryolan TV Paint Stick



Now this is a full coverage foundation meant for use on special occasions but i got this in a darker shade to use this for contouring. I am not sure whether i have reviewed this, so i will update later.

9) Kryolan Supracolor Schminkpalette 





This is great for highlighting, contouring and shading work but again not meant for general use as its heavy.

10) L'oreal True match super blendable foundation



This and the last one are the new babies in my stash, so far i am liking this.

11) The Body Shop Moisture Foundation



This again is the kind of foundation i prefer to use more, sheer to light coverage and subtle glowy skin. yet to be reviewed.

So these are the foundations that i have in my makeup stash currently. Do you have any favorites in these? or any other favorite foundation that you would like to share. So tell me what foundations you have in your stash.. Leave a comment below.
See you next time..
Shipra (Makeupmirrornme Youtube)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...