The Versatile Blogger Award!!
I have been nominated by Natasha Bhatt of My little world of makeup and Manisha of Mani Matters for the versatile blogger award. I am really happy to get this award, who does not love awards and appreciation so with all my heart i thank both the beautiful persons for nominating me.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
If you are nominated, you are awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include the blog link of the person who nominated you for this award.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now,7 Random things about me:
1. I end up eating lot more than usual when i am in tension. I have this weird habit that i really eat a lot more when i am disturbed or in tension haha unlike others. mostly people eat less i know but this is how i behave i keep on munching and munching and munching
2. I am a foodie and i really eat for the taste buds, i eat with my eyes first so the food has to look yummie before it goes to my mouth. 100 % vegeterian.
3. Shopping is my stress buster! Now this is one thing i am ready to do anytime, its a mood lifter for me. I spend most on make up.
4. I love to travel by road and keep on taking shots of nature's beauty. Good thing is my work also requires me to travel a lot so i really don't have to take extra efforts to balance between my work and passion for travel and photography.
5. I am short tempered. Though i have worked on this and now can control my anger but to a limit: cross it see the hell :p
6. My approach towards life is very simple: Live and let others live life. I do what i think is right and stand for what is right but that does not mean i don't listen to anyone. If the person matters to me i really listen and try to understand their point of view too but finally do what i think is right.
7. I seek perfection in anything and everything.
I nominate the following blogs for the award:(no specific order)
1. Niesha of http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/
2. Hema Lijesh of http://www.lookbeautifulalways.com/
3. Vipra of http://www.forevermagnifico.com/
4. Rakshanda of http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/
5. Poo jain of http://beautyandmakeupmatters.com/
6. Deeptima of http://www.beautyunleashedwithdeeptima.com/
7. Radha of http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/
8. Aditi of http://chicorita.com/
9. Gowthami of http://www.beautyfrontline.com/
10. Wasifa of http://www.sifascorner.com/
11. Rachna of www.mybeautyexpress.com/