Friday, December 27, 2013

Vellvette Limited edition 'Best of 2013' bag!!

Vellvette Limited edition 'Best of 2013' bag!!





Hey Everyone,

After a long time gap i booked a subscription from vellvette or now fab bag :)  I  decided to take a break from the monthly subscription for some good reasons, the reason was not regarding products, i was lucky enough to get some awesome goodies every month. My reason was the delayed delivery every time and no tracking details.
Anyways coming back to the bag, this month i was tempted enough to buy the limited edition 'Best of 2013' bag. I got this delivered last evening, there was of course no surprise element as everything was already mentioned what they were going to send in the bag. You only have option to choose a lipstick shade preferred by you, everything else is same.

Here is the black bag and its contents:


1. Bling Nail appliques

150/- INR


i had earlier used the leopard print one and this time i got these in stud printed

2. Motives Mardi gras lip and eye palette.

3050/-INR


I already own one so i am going to gift it somebody.

3. The Nature's co. Lavender body lotion.

35 ml price not mentioned.


4. Brocato curlinterrupted shampoo

375/- INR for 61.5 ml


5. Brocato Curlinterrupted smoothing & hydrating treatment

375/- INR for 48.8 ml





6. Votre Pore shrink Toner

250/- INR for 50ml


7. Flormar Deluxe shine gloss stylo lipstick in D40

700/-INR



I already had one in shade D33 and quite liked that. So this is one of the product i am quite excited to try out or rather say had already tried. I was worried about the pigmentation but thank god it is good.

8. I love... face mask 












I got three sachets strawberry, mango and coconut of 15 ml each.



I am more excited to try the lipstick, Votre pore shrink toner and the face masks from I love... I think this limited edition bag is a total value for money as they have also claimed products worth 5500/- INR for 999/- only.
See you next time..
Lots of love
Shipra(makeupmirrornme YT)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...