Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Makeup and Beauty haul

Makeup and Beauty haul




Hello Beauties
Here i am with a haul post of the month. I shopped some new and some of my staple makeup and beauty products from different places. So here are they, enjoy the pictures:




Starting with the Kryolan makeup, I bought a new blush palette and my holy grail translucent powder from Kryolan. The blush palette shade no. is EC30, art no. 5196 and Translucent power shade is TL4.




I also checked maybelline counter to swatch there newly launched lip polish range. I picked up Lip polish in shade POP 5 which is a beautiful pink color. Along with the lip polish i also picked there cheeky glow blush in shade Fresh coral. To build up my color show polish collection i bought three more polishes from the range. These are Denim dash, Velvet wine and Porcelain party. I saw this shade Porcelain party on Vipra's blog Forevermagnifico :D and quite liked it.. i knew i had to get this sooo :p







Then i got these mini Bourjois nail polishes along with these nail art stickers from Bhaap.com during the makeupathon that got delivered now :/ I have not really used these til now but they are definitely cute addons in my nail polish collection. The shades are Vacances a hawaii 72 and 68.








Coming to the skin care products, this is all i got:

Khadi strawberry and pure lavender soap




Pond's white beauty daily spotless cream




Vaseline healthy white lotion. The face wash you see in the picture is pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam, this came free with the vaseline lotion.

Lakme nail color remover




Bath sponge set from Haoda bath life and Babila pumice stone.





This is all i have got till now.
See you all in the next post..
Hugs
xoxo
Shipra(makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...