Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Sun kissed skin and the coral touch: FOTD

The Sun kissed skin and the coral touch: FOTD


Here i am with a face of the day post. I wore this makeup, teamed with a brown and yellow tartan sweater to add warmth to the complexion.

It was a sunny day out, and i wanted a warm natural look. So i went with Pond's BB creme as a base and applied  bronzer to define my face. So that when the light hits my face it looks all sunkissed.. i love this kind of golden bronzed skin so much. I kept my whole look neutral and finally added a pop of color on the lips. I applied a coral lipstick to add that much needed color to rather neutral.






Here is the list of products i used:

Pond's BB creme reviewed here.
Rimmel stay matte compact in Amber
Nyx body bronzer BB02 reviewed here.
Rimmel extra super lash building mascara reviewed here.
Bourjois ombre stretch eyeshadow 04 flexi brown reviewed here.
Lotus herbals pure colors 679 Coral lipstick
Bonjour eye pencil in white

Do share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Have a nice day ahead!
xoxo
Shipra(makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...