Saturday, March 8, 2014

Maybelline Color Show 502 Velvet Wine

Maybelline Color Show 502 Velvet Wine



Price & Quantity:

75/-INR for 6ml

Shelf life:

36 months

Hey Everyone,

I am showing you another nail paint from the very famous now Maybelline colorshow range 502 Velvet Wine. 502 Velvet Wine is a beautiful with micro shimmers inside in pink and silver.





Like the other shades from this range it's Quick drying. With one coat the color comes out sheer with micro shimmer shining through. Atleast three coats of this shade 502 Velvet Wine should be applied to get that perfection. Velvet Wine is definitely one of my favorite shade from this range along with Bold Gold, Blackout. I applied this nail paint without a base and top coat to test it's longevity. I have mixed thoughts when i talk about longevity of these nail polishes some are long lasting and some start to chip on second day itself, but this one lasted easily on my nails for four days after that it chipped a little from the tip.
I have reviewed some more shades from Colorshow range Here.






I really love Maybelline Colorshow range for the variety of shades available and affordability ofcourse. I have eight of these till now and will be collecting more
Which is your favorite shade from Color Show range girlies, let me know.
Available online at:
Jabong.com
Flipkart.com
Myntra.com


Overall rate:
4.9/5 (for this particular shade)

Verdict: 502 Velvet wine is a gorgeous wine with pink and silver micro shimmer particles. As i always say for color show range..Very affordable and great variety of shades to choose from.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...