Bold dramtic black eyeliner and soft peach Makeup, FOTD
Time for a "Face of the day" post. I worn this all peach look for an evening out. I was wearing an emerald color hand embroidered tunic so decided to go with a monotone Makeup to tone down the whole look. Later i decided to play with the bold eyeliner look and so pulled my hair simply back in mid hign bun to let the bold eyes take the center stage. Here is the makeup break down:
I used an illuminating primer to prime and let my skin get that glow. Next i blended a natural finish foundation with Real Techniques buffing brush(Reviewed Here), for a natural flawless complexion, i swirled little powder to set this with Born pretty Kabuki powder brush(Reviewed here). I slightly contoured with Kryolan blush 665G shade and blended Kryolan blush shade T1 over the apples of the cheeks for a nice peachy flush.
Eyes:As i decided to play with bold dramatic eyeliner look, i kept rest of my eyes pretty simple. I used Kryolan Blusher 665G shade as a crease color and blended a Beige color satin finish Eyeshadow over the lids. On the outer V, with Vega pencil brush i blended a chestnut brown shadow to add some depth to the eyes. Next with a liquid eyeliner i created a thick line and gave it a dramatic wing, liner was kept thick both on lower as well as upper lashline. Then i kohl rimmed my waterline and tight lined with a black kohl pencil. Lastly i added two coats of mascara on upper lashes.
Lips:Carrying forward the Peach look, i simple added two coats of Lotus Herbal pure color Lipstick 679 coral for nice peachy coral lips.
Here is the complete list of products:1. Essence my base illuminating make-up base (Check the Essence haul here)
2. Essence soft and natural makeup 02 Sand beige
3. Kryolan Translucent Powder Reviewed here
4. Kryolan Blusher palette EC 30 shade T1 & 665G Reviewed here
5. Rimmel eyebrow pencil Black brown
6. Coastal Scents 88 Prism palette
7. Maybelline the falsies waterproof mascara
8. Essence Liquid liner waterproof
9. Maybelline The colossal Kajal
10. Real techniques core collection buffing brush & contour brush Reviewed here
11. Lotus Herbals Pure color lipstick 679 Coral Reviewed here
12. Born Pretty kabuki powder brush Reviewed here
Let me know your thoughts on this look in the comment section below.
Have a beautiful day..
Youtbe | G+ | Bloglovin | Twitter
Now also on
Facebook | Pinterest