FOTD | Smoky Grey eyes and soft rose lips
Hey My Butterflies,
How is the week treating you so far? To dazzle up the boring work loaded week days, i thought of sharing a fun night/evening look, that is super easy to do and will instantly lift up the glamour meter :p I sported this makeup look on last weekend for an evening out and a late night movie. I kept the outfit easy to breathe and casual,no it was not a very hot day..the weather was quite okay but you know my skin.. it starts acting up so i better take care :/ I wore a casual cotton voil balloon top from Biba in a denim blue color, it has some tiny monotone thread work with white pearl finished beads scattered, which overall gives this a casual yet so delicate look. I teamed this with a regular white pants :) i know can't be seen here.
There will be a video tutorial coming up next..on this night out look, editing in process.. though let's see how fast i finish it :D
Here is the complete list of products:1. Accessorize impeccable skin primer
2. Essence soft and natural makeup 02 Sand beige
3. Rimmel Stay matte powder
4. Kryolan Blusher palette EC 30 shade T1 & 665G
5. Rimmel eyebrow pencil Black brown
6. MUA Starry Night palette ( check swatches Here)
7. Maybelline the falsies waterproof mascara
8. Essence Liquid liner waterproof
9. Maybelline The colossal Kajal
10. Real techniques core collection buffing brush & contour brush
11. Oriflame kohl pencil Nude
12. Essence lip liner cute pink
13. Revlon color burst lipstick 040 Soft rose
I am wearing Top from Biba
Necklace from Miss Bennett purchased from Jabong.com
Let me know your thoughts on this look in the comment section below.
Have a beautiful day..
G+ | YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin
Now also on
Facebook | Pinterest