Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Makeup and Beauty haul | Essence, Avene, Jordana, Iraya

Makeup and Beauty haul | Essence, Avene, Jordana, Iraya


Hi Everyone

It's time for the monthly makeup and beauty haul yayyy!!



To keep up on my new year resolution, i am trying more and more new brands both makeup and skincare. So here is what i have shopped in makeup and skincare segment till date. Leaving you all with the pictures now:


Essence Sun Club glamour to go eyeshadow palette 01 South Beach

Essence Nude Glam Nail Polish 05 Cafe Ole

Essence Soft and Natural Makeup

Essence French Manicure tip guides

Essence Lipliner 07 Cute Pink & Essence Liquid liner waterproof

Essence Illuminating Make-up Base

I am so excited to finally got my hands on Essence stuff. I have not tried much as am yet to clicks the pictures of the products. But yeah i did tried the underbase and foundation last evening. I was worried about the foundation match you know.. when you shop online, there are always chances for a miss match but thank god shade is perfect just i wish if it was a little more yellow :/
I am planning to visit their Gk M block store soon.. let's see when it happens ;)

Jordana Blush Touch of Pink 18

Oriflame  Kohl pencil 23859 Nude



Coming to the skin care products, this is what i got:


Vaseline Healthy white body lotion & Lakme clean up Face wash Nourishing glow

Avene Thermal Spring Water
I so wanted a Thermal spring water in my life, i was confused between this and Vichy one but finally chosen this over Vichy. As i have tried one Avene product earlier  and it was fabulous for my skin.


Iraya Manjistha Eye contour gel
 Shop Iraya at www.jabong.com/
Pearl Drops Tooth Polish

Pond's Age Miracle Day cream
 Nooo I am not ageing :D but hey no body get aged in a day right? There are only two things i am scared of one Cockroaches eeehk and second is thinking of ageing skin. Oh my gosh.. i am starting to take care from now only so that i may never age :D
I tried there night creme too few time back but didn't find any good though atleast it should have closed my open pores(few that i have).. i read somewhere open pores are also a sign of ageing :0
Does it scare you too ? Or i am the only one terrified of even a thought of that :/


Eco Essentials red sandal soap & scrub cake Badam
So that is it with the haul post. What you want me to review first?  Let me know in the comment section below..
Have a lovely day ahead..
Till next time..
xoxo
Shipra(makeupmirrornme YT)


                                                              Follow Us
                                       Bloglovin | Google+ | YouTube | Twitter

                                                             Now also on
                                                           Pinterest | Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...