Monday, April 28, 2014

Travel Dairies: Come let me show you Himachal through my eyes!! Vol I

Travel Dairies: Come let me show you Himachal through my eyes!! Vol I


Hey Everyone,
As promised in my previous outfit of the day post(Check here), i will be sharing my holiday trip clicks with you all. Contrary to the capital's, the weather there was very cold and freezing on the top mountain areas.. my morning there.. used to start with spectacular window view of mountains covered with snow... as if i had a window that opens into heaven. Devdar trees all around and apples trees loaded with flowers and buds.. tiny roads, narrow ways.. greenery all around and waterfalls ..throwing sparkling water on mother earth... it was as if i was witnessing swarga(heaven) right there in front of me...
Come let me share my journey to heaven with you through the pictures(yes it is a pictorial no more blabbering):

View of Himalaya from the hotel window



Tempe of maharishi Vyas, son of god Brahma

Vyas River, Manali

Great Himalayan national Park

Woods!!




Kids from Mountaineering Institute going for trekking

Zoomed in...Solang Valley

Solang Valley

Way back from Solang Valley!


Waterfall!


Do let me know how you find this pictorial.. i love to read your comments :D
See you next time..
xoxo
Shipra(makeupmirrornme YT)


                                                             Follow Us
                                       Bloglovin | Google+ | YouTube | Twitter

                                                             Now also on


                                                           Pinterest | Facebook


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...