Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Travel Dairies: Come Let me show you Himachal through my eyes VOL II

Travel Dairies: Come Let me show you Himachal through my eyes VOL II


Hey Everyone,
This is the second part of Travel Dairies Himalaya Version. I hope you enjoyed the picture journey part one( check here if you haven't checked vol I yet), here is the second and the final part of this. In this part i have covered areas like gulaba, kothi, Kullu, haveli. Let me leave you with the pictures now, Enjoy:

On the way to gulaba



Snow Point, Gulaba


Ski doo drive at Gulaba


Horses at Kothi



A Monastery!!

Breathtaking beautiful Waterfall!






Do share your thoughts on this post in the comment section below..
Till next time..
xoxo
Shipra(makeupmirrornme YT)


                                                             Follow Us
                                       Bloglovin | Google+ | YouTube | Twitter

                                                             Now also on


                                                           Pinterest | Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...