Monday, May 26, 2014

Elegant Floral Manicure | On my nails Today, Nailart of the day

Elegant Floral Manicure | On my nails Today, Nailart of the day

Time for the weekly nail art post! I did this really simple and easy to do nail manicure, it looks nice and elegant yet so simple that it can easily be done at home.




Elegant Floral Manicure | On my nails Today, Nailart of the day




You need a white nail paint, a pastel nude shade, a top coat and some floral stickers. Apply the white paint just on the tip of your nail, i used Maybelline color show 102 porcelain party for this. Next you need a sheerer nude color nail paint, apply one coat of this on entire nail, i used Bourjois So laque vinyl in shade 13 Rose lounge which i have reviewed already clic here to read the review. Next paste the floral stickers on each of your nail and finish with a top coat to secure it. That is it..so simple is not it!


Elegant Floral Manicure | On my nails Today, Nailart of the day


Let me know if you try this by sharing the picture on my facebook page or twitter handle.
Till next time..
xoxo
Bear Hugs
Shipra(makeupmirrornme YT) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...