Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Night time Skincare Routine | Tutorial

My Night time Skincare Routine | Tutorial



Hey Everyone,
I have been asked so many times about my skincare routine and secrets.. though there is no secret, it is actually just the proper and disciplined skincare routine that helps in the long run. So i thought of sharing my night time skin care routine with you. Now why a night time skin care routine? because i really do not do much in the morning(it's pretty simple and basic), but i make sure to properly clean and pamper my skin in the night. This routine has really helped my dry sensitive skin look more hydrated and lively, hope this helps you in some way.

Here is the Video tutorial:




Complete list of product are properly shown and mentioned in the video itself.
I hope you find this video helpful. Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel(link given in the above tabs) for more updates.
Thank you so much for watching.
Have a great day!
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...