Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cute Pink Nailart, Nail art of the day

Cute Pink Nailart, Nail art of the day

Hey Loves,
You all know my love for nailarts.. i so love creating cute nail designs, specially on weekend you'll never spot me without a nailart going on my nails ;)
So here is another blog post dedicated to DIY Nailarts!!

http://milliondollarlooks.blogspot.com/ Cute pink nail art, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme, Nailart design, DIY cute pink nailart design, Beauty blogger india, Indian makeup blog, Indian beauty blog
Cute Pink Nailart, Nail art of the day with Maybelline color show Pink Voltage, Velvet wine & Blackout






For this nail art i have used three colors from my Maybelline Color show collection - Pink voltage, Velvet Wine & Blackout. I have already reviewed these here Blackout & Velvet Wine




 Maybelline color show Pink Voltage, Velvet wine & Blackout


Cute Pink Nailart, Nail art of the day with Maybelline color show Pink Voltage, Velvet wine & Blackout

Enjoy the pictures!
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below
Hugs
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...