Monday, June 2, 2014

Godrej Expert Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures

Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 



Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 



Hey Everyone,
Today on the review desk we have a newly launched Hair color from Godrej Expert hair color range. I was sent all the five shades from the company for the review purpose, so reviews will be pouring in separately of each shade one by one. Today i am reviewing shade number 4.00 Natural Brown. Let'z zoom in to know more about this:

What Company claims:

No Ammonia
100% grey coverage
Natural looking long lasting colour

Price & Quantity:

30/-INR for 40ml

Ingredients:



Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 





My Experience with this Hair Color:

Packaging:

The Godrej Expert  Rich Creme hair color comes in sachet packaging which contains one sachet of creme colourant, one sachet of developer. Also they have given an instructions manual inside for the ease of use. The branding is done on the front with the godrej logo, also the shade number and name is mentioned along with a photograph of shade.
On the back side, it has details about the usage, net content, ingredients list plus experts tips on hair coloring.
Overall the packaging is perfect for easy hassle free hair coloring at the comfort of home.



Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 



Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 



Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 



Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 



Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair color shade 4.00 Natural Brown review and pictures 




Texture:

The colourant is a thick creme based one, where as the developer is liquid based, so when you mix both together it forms a creme-y paste that is easy to apply minus any chances of dripping.
I really liked it's texture, which is rich in creme and easy to apply actually better than most of the hair colors i have used so far.







It is ammonia free and contains Aloe proteins which is an added advantage. I always make sure to use hair colors that are Ammonia free.

A little about my hair:

I have long, knee length hair that are cut in layers and are naturally very black in color. I do not have major grey hair problem, only few of them i have on my center parting(this is where i part my hair regularly). So overall grey hair is not an issue with me but that does not mean i do not color my hair. I love to experiment with my hair color, trust me i have done all from reds to golden brown, to blonde highlights to auburn. But from last one year i am going easy on them and am back to my original hair. So my hair color crazy phase is over officially from over a year but i do color some of my hair sections in lighter shades to give my hair lovely tint.
So this is what i did this time also, instead of coloring my hair completely i applied the natural brown shade on some sections of my hair, this gives my hair beautiful brown tint, which looks really pretty and natural overall mixed with my natural black hair.

How to apply:

Application is really easy, there are two sachets provided one for colourant and other developer. Pour them in a plastic or glass bowl, mix them together with a brush. Apply allover with your hands wearing gloves, this is the best way if you are going for a full head application. But if wish to color just some sections like i do, then it is best to apply with a brush.






Wait for 30 minutes to let it work, after that rinse your hair with water until it comes clean. Do not shampoo.
I personally prefer to apply a conditioner after rinsing my hair with water this helps to deep condition color treated hair.

Result:

Now coming to the most important part, the Result it delivers. Firstly let see it claim for 100% grey coverage, as i mentioned earlier i do not have this issue but i did applied this on my center parting where i have a few of them and it did covered them pretty well, so i am sure those having major grey hair problem are going to like this hair color.
Next coming to the color results it delivered, this shade 4.00 Natural Brown gave my hair sections a beautiful brownish tint which is looks really pretty in my black hair. Now here i like to mention i only wanted a hint of brown on my hair so i applied it only on some of the sections, also result varies of a hair color shade depending on your natural hair color which in my case is very black.
I am overall happy with the result it delivered to my hair without making them dry or rough. They have send me all the five shades so you can expect more reviews coming up :) for different shades.


BEFORE

AFTER


How long it lasts?

Now this is something i won't be able to comment right now because it's only one week old on my hair. I will keep an eye on it and update this later.

Pros:

1) Gives 100% grey hair coverage
2) Is Ammonia free
3) Has Aloe Protein
4) Does not make hair dry or rough
5) Gives beautiful brown shade which looks very natural
6) Easy on pocket
7) Easy mess free application
8) Comes in travel friendly, safe and hygienic packaging
9) Rich creme texture, does not drip.

Cons:

1) They should add gloves to the pack
2) I would also recommend them to add a conditioner sachet to it(may be they can increase the price a bit for adding them but this is what i really missed in the packaging)
3) Only five shades are not sufficient, they should think of adding some more shades keeping in mind, the younger age group.

Overall Rate:

I will give this shade overall a 4.6/5

Verdict: The Godrej Expert hair color is easy on pocket, good quality product that does what it claims for! This shade 4.00 Natural Brown is a lovely brown shade which will be prefer my many who want to play safe. 

I would recommend them to expand their shades and add some more shades targeting the younger people. I recommend this!!
I really hope you find this review helpful enough to help you with your purchase decisions. Do let us know your thoughts on this or if you have a question to ask regarding this, by leaving a comment in the section below.
Have a great day!!
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme Youtube)

*Product sent by company/PR for consideration, though my review is unbiased, 100% honest  and depend totally on my personal experience with the product. We would never recommend anything to our readers, with which we are not completely satisfied.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...