Monday, June 23, 2014

My Custom Color for JULEP: Aqua Petrolized

My Custom Color for JULEP: Aqua Petrolized


Hey Everyone,

If you are a regular reader of my blog, i am sure you know my love for nailpaints and nail arts. I am a big nail polish hoarder, who makes sure none of them remain untouched, i try, i test, i swatch and i create cute DIY nail art designs with them and i love to flaunt them ;)
So when Julep contacted me and asked me to design my very own custom shade and name it whatever i want. I was like... WOW, how cool is that idea, a custom nail paint shade that's my very own YAY!! No doubts i agreed on the creative idea and jumped to just sit back and think about it.
So here is my custom color for Julep: Aqua Petrolized!



My Custom Color for JULEP: Aqua Petrolized 






I love waters, deep waters there is nothing more appealing to me than this but if i think about one aqua color that totally is me, it has to be Petrol Blue. So here is a mood board i created, inspired from the color Petrol and yess i named it Aqua Petrolized!

My custom shade of petrol, that is AQUA PETROLIZED will be a mix of petrol blue and petrol green, have a glass like finish, so that it can relate to translucent water(not transparent).  It will be something like, that have opaque coverage with glass finish and some tiny fine quality particles in it uhmm may be something similar to color coded crushed glass beads with a little shimmer and glitter mixed together for an added bling! That would be completely my custom shade!
Do check out Julep's new color range and get drooling over their all new fresh arrivals here:
http://www.julep.com/shop/nail-polish.html
Also you can enter here for a chance to win New York city Fashion week Sweepstakes, last date is 30th june so hurry up ;)

Have a great day!!
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...