Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Sugarhill boutique Wishlist

My Sugarhill boutique Wishlist | Indian Fashion Blog



I recently came across this site known as Sugarhill boutique. I was simply amazed to see their lovely collection which includes, dresses, coats, skirts, blouses and what not, for different ocassion. Their summer dresses collection has to be my absolute favorite section. The little girl in me wanted to shop everything right away but i managed to calm her down ;p browsed through their sections and made my Wishlist to keep my favorites all at a place. So that when i come back again i may not need to miss a heart beat looking for them :)


Have a look at some of my  favorite pieces from Sugarhill  Boutique in my Wishlist:

(Click on the links given below the images to directly go the webpage for that product)


HS14 Kara Dungarees - Sugarhill Boutique 
http://www.sugarhillboutique.com/hs14/kara-dungarees.aspx




PS14 Poppy Lux Kiss Kiss Top - Sugarhill Boutique
http://www.sugarhillboutique.com/ps14/poppy-lux-kiss-kiss-top.aspx

SS14 Summer Blazer - Navy - Sugarhill Boutiqe

HS14 Zoey Dress - Sugarhill Boutique


AT14 Poppy Skirt - Grey - Sugarhill Boutique


SS14 Aztec Tapered Trouser - Sugarhill Boutique


PS14 Poppy Lux Megan Dress - Sugarhill Boutique


HS14 Poppy Lux Lydia Skirt - Sugarhill Boutique


AT14 Lottie Maxi Dress - Sugarhill Boutique


PW13 Poppy Lux Milly Dress - Sugarhill Boutique





It's a nice website with a good collection and variety to choose from, a wonderland for women whatever your taste is..there is something for you! Do have a look at the website here:
http://www.sugarhillboutique.com/

Have you shopped from them yet? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...