Saturday, June 14, 2014

On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review

On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review



Summer nail paints recommendations, Nailart tutorials, Boujois vacances a Hawaii 72
On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review



Hello Everyone,
I will be showing you a beautiful mint green nail paint from Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii nail paint range. I bought this few months back in winter and completely forgot about this, finally i am glad it caught my eye.. so here it is Finally!!



Firstly it is a 3 ml mini nail paint bottle, i actually bought this with another true orange shade( i will review that soon too :p). Don't you think this little glass bottle is so cute?


On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review

On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review



Summer nail paints recommendations, Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii, Nail art tutorials, notd
On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review


I personally love such pastel shades for summer. It has mini brush applicator that does its job not so well, i noticed streaks on the nails, also the coat was uneven. The color came sheer with the first coat application, became opaque with the second coat, but finishing was certainly not there. So i went ahead and applied the third coat, it became perfectly opaque.. i liked the result after third coat!!
The brush applicator is a disappointment but other than that i liked the color, the opaque coverage it gives. This Nail paint lasted easily for four days without any top coat over this, minus any signs of chipping.. is not it great?


On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review

On My Nails Today | Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii Vernis a ongles 72 Nail enamel Pictures & Review



Between i have no idea about it's price, i got this few months back from Bhaap during some makeup deal but i don't remember the price now :p I checked it on ebay it is priced for 1.20 GBP for some shade while others are priced for 4 GBP. Overall i can't exactly tell you :D
Overall Rate:
3.9/5

Do you like wearing Mint color nail paints? Tell us which is your favorite mint color nail paint.
Till next time..
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...