Wednesday, June 25, 2014

On My Nails Today | Maybelline Color Show Nail paint 015 Nude Skin

On My Nails Today | Maybelline Color Show Nail paint 015 Nude Skin


Maybelline color show shades and swatches, Indian makeup blog, Indian beauty blog, Beauty blogger, Makeupmirrornme makeup and beauty blog
On My Nails Today | Maybelline Color Show Nail paint 015 Nude Skin



Hey Beauty,

I will be showing you all my another possession from Maybelline Color Show range ;) It is called 015 Nude Skin. I think am totally obsessed with this range as my collection is growing everyday:))

015 Nude Skin shade from Color Show range as can be guessed by it's name is a pretty Nude color. The price, content and packaging is all similar to other shades, so for more details you may check the earlier reviews i have done on the blog here: Velvet WineBlackoutMoon Beam & Bold Gold. I liked its coverage, it gives a perfect opaque coverage just with two coats with a lovely semi matte-gloss finish. I totally adore this shade as i personally prefer such Nude nailpaint shades for everyday wear. The color applies easily and evenly. To test it's wear time, i applied this without a base and top coat. It lasted for four days on my nails without any signs of chipping which i think is quite impressive. After four days it chipped little from the tips.



On My Nails Today | Maybelline Color Show Nail paint 015 Nude Skin

On My Nails Today | Maybelline Color Show Nail paint 015 Nude Skin

On My Nails Today | Maybelline Color Show Nail paint 015 Nude Skin


Maybelline Color Show is very addictive range(for me personally) I already own quite a handful shades from the range and my collection is growing every month :) I make sure to buy atleast two of these everytime i go shopping ;)

Overall it is a pretty shade, perfect for everyday/office  wear. The shade 015 Nude Skin is one elegant shade to add to your collection! Must a try!
What are your favorite shades from Color Show range? Do share.

Price & Quantity:
75/-INR for 6ml
Shelf life:
36 months

Have a great day!!
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...