Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pop Of Yellow on my Nails | Nail art of the Day

Pop Of Yellow on my Nails | Nail art of the Day

Hey Everyone,
Here is a cool, summer inspired nail art for you all today. We definitely think of yellow when we think of summers, right? So today i will show you how you can carry this bright color on your nails with a fresh summery nail art design.

Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blog, Beauty blogger, Makeupmirrornme
Pop Of Yellow on my Nails | Nail art of the Day





I have incorporated the two intrend summer colors, Mint and yellow. After base coat, i applied three coats of this gorgeous mint green nail paint from Bourjois Vacances a Hawaii collection(Read the review Here). Next with the Mars Nail art color in yellow, I designed these simple patterns on my nails. It is something very easy to create and gives you instant quick trendy summer nails!



Pop Of Yellow on my Nails | Nail art of the Day

Do you like it? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below, let us know what you think?
Happy Summers!!
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...