Monday, June 16, 2014

Shimmery Grey Smoky Eye makeup | My weekend Night out look, FOTD

Shimmery Grey Smoky Eye makeup | My weekend Night out look, FOTD



Shimmery Grey Smoky Eye makeup | My weekend Night out look, FOTD



Hey Everyone,
Today i will be sharing an FOTD with you all, it has been really long since i did an FOTD/OOTD post, hope you enjoy! I wore this shimmery grey smoky eye look last evening, for a night out!



I wore a black lace and georgette black dress for the evening and teamed it with a glass bead necklace. As the eye makeup was shimmery, so i kept rest of the face very natural with a hint of pink. On lips i swiped L'oreal Balm shine in shade Lychee, which is a lovely natural pink shade.



Shimmery Grey Smoky Eye makeup | My weekend Night out look, FOTD

Shimmery Grey Smoky Eye makeup | My weekend Night out look, FOTD



Here's the list & pictures of products used:








Essence my base illuminating makeup base
Essence Soft & Natural long lasting makeup
NYX HD concealer lavender
Maybelline Dark circle Eraser concealer
Elf eyelid primer
Kryolan Translucent powder
MUA blush perfection cream blush Lush
Maybelline colossal kajal
Colorbar eye pencil Coal mine 009
Lakme Absolute Shine Line Smoky Grey
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Elf Beauty book smoky look
Colorbar Eye shadow Black tie
Maybelline gel eye liner
L'Oreal Glam sine Balmy gloss shade 911 Lychee lust
Vega Fan brush(regular range)
Vega Eye smudger brush(premium range)
Vega Eye brush blending(premium range)
Flormar eye shadow brush
Real techniques Eyebrow brush
Real techniques Eye brush
Real techniques buffing brush

Do you like this look? Let me know if you would like to see a tutorial on this eye look.
Hugs
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...