Friday, July 11, 2014

A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog

A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog


Hey Girls,

I wanted to share some of my recent purchases which i did quite recently. In this post i am only sharing beauty products may be i will do a separate clothing haul later.

Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania 601 All that GlittersMaybelline Color Show Glitter Mania 604 Red CarpetMaybelline Pink Alert POW 2



A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog




I got these few time back from CnM store. I have already reviewed these cute little nail polishes. The review for that lipstick is up next :)

Aroma Magic Strawberry face washAroma Magic White tea & Chamomile face washDove Elixir Hibicus & Argan oilNeutrogena Ultra sheer dry touch sunblock SPF 50+Maybelline Color Show 404 Mint MojitoMaybelline Color Show 401 Constant CandyMaybelline Color Show 213 Fiesty FuschiaMaybelline Color Show 001 Cinderella PinkMaybelline Nail art stickers




A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog

A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog

A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog

A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog



The products shown in above four pictures were purchased from Nykaa. I wanted to try these face washes from Aroma magic, they are cruelty free and paraben free too i am excited to try these. There was a buy one get offer on Dove elixir oil, so i had to grab them ;)
See my color show fever is still ON! I got four more shades :D and that Nail art sticker is a free gift.

Philips Salon Dry compact Hair dryer



A Mini Beauty Haul | Milliondollarlooks makeup & beauty blog




The last purchase is a hair dryer which i shopped from Jabong.
How do you find my little haul? Let me know what would you like me to review first.
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...