Bronzed skin and Soft Orange-y peach makeup | Summer Makeup Look, FOTD
Here is a summer inspired daytime makeup look for you all. I did this look yesterday, every once in a while i like to sport bronzed skin look for daytime as it gives you a gorgeous sun kissed skin. The focus of this makeup look was bronzed skin, so i kept everything else pretty simple. I wanted peachy color with a hint of soft orange for eye and lips as it was a daytime look. Have a look at the picture:
|Bronzed skin and Soft Orange-y peach makeup | Summer Makeup Look, FOTD|
In summers i don't really prefer using medium or full coverage foundation (specially during day) rather i prefer sheer to light coverage, so that my skin can show through it. For this look i wanted a luminous Sun kissed skin look. To achieve that after prepping my skin i applied Essence my base illuminating makeup base, this is a wonderful brightening primer that delivers luminous glow to the skin. For the foundation i choose The Body shop Moisture foundation as it is very light, gives sheer veil of color with a luminous dewy finish. With very light hands i applied Nyx Body Bronzer in shade BB02 to add bronze-y warmth to the complexion.
|Bronzed skin and Soft Orange-y peach makeup | Summer Makeup Look, FOTD | Indian Makeup Blog|
For the eye makeup, I wanted a peach-y orange-ish look with a soft hint of smokiness. I started by applying chocolate color eye pencil on the lash line and marked outer -v. Next i smudged the line with a pencil brush to smoke it out and patted layers of peach eyshadow on the eyelid. I applied the bronzer on the crease also as a transition color blending it up towards the the brow bone. For the final touch i applied just a touch of skin color matte eyeshadow on the tear duct and the arch of brow bone lightly and finished up with a nude color kohl pencil and two coats of mascara.
For the lips i wanted a soft peachy color with a hint of orange to it. With a lip brush i evenly applied the lip color from Mardi Gras palette.
List of Products Used:
2) The Body Shop Moisture foundation ( Reviewed Here)
3) Kryolan Translucent powder (Reviewed Here)
4) NYX body bronzer BB02 Day dream of Oahu (Reviewed Here)
5) Motives Mardi Gras palette (For eye color & lip color) (Reviewed Here)
6) Melin chocolate color eye pencil
7) Oriflame Kohl pencil Nude
8) Oriflame fat lash mascara
9) Rimmel extra long curved mascara
10) Elf brightening eyeliner pencil Black (for brows)
1) Real techniques Contour brush (Reviewed Here)
2) Real techniques Accent brush (Reviewed Here)
3) Real techniques Base shadow brush (Reviewed Here)
4) Real techniques Detailer brush (For lips) (Reviewed Here)
5) Oriflame Fluffy bending brush
6) Vega Eye brush ( small stiff dome brush from professional range)
7) Vlcc Groome eyebrow brush (Travel size)
Let me know what you think of this look by leaving your comments below. Thanks for reading!