Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com





Hey Everyone,
Hope everyone enjoying this long weekend break :) On the blog it's time for the monthly haul post. I'll be sharing only my fashion/clothing purchases in this post. Everything in this haul post are purchased from Jabong.com as there were some great deals going on. So here are the pictures, hope you enjoy:


Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com







I will start with the Shoes first, i got this pair of Lee cooper running shoe in blue and lime green color which actually is a new thing for me as you know i really don't experiment with too much color when it comes to shoes. I prefer more pastel and sober shades but somehow my size was unavailable in my favorite grey and pastel pink combo so i got this one.


Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com, Indian beauty blogger, Online shopping website, Lee cooper shoes best deals and recommendations, Catwalk sandals, Where to buy shoes online shopping, Best shoes deals,    Indian outfit shopping, Kurtis, Clothing options for Rakshabandhan, Black color jumpsuit, Liebemode, Indian fashion blog, Indian fashion blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme
Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com


Next pair is a lovely Snake printed heels from Catwalk in a shade of green. I like catwalk when it comes to heels, it's one of my favorite brand.


Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com, Indian beauty blogger, Online shopping website, Lee cooper shoes best deals and recommendations, Catwalk sandals, Where to buy shoes online shopping, Best shoes deals,    Indian outfit shopping, Kurtis, Clothing options for Rakshabandhan, Black color jumpsuit, Liebemode, Indian fashion blog, Indian fashion blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme
Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com



Then i got few Kurtis(okay four) from Jabong itself mostly in different shades of pink. I am not posting full pictures of each of this as these are in regular straight shape and fit except one in turquoise and pink color, which is paneled and flared one. Three regular ones are in cotton fabric whereas the turquoise one you see in the full picture is a chiffon one.


Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com, Indian beauty blogger, Online shopping website, Lee cooper shoes best deals and recommendations, Catwalk sandals, Where to buy shoes online shopping, Best shoes deals,    Indian outfit shopping, Kurtis, Clothing options for Rakshabandhan, Black color jumpsuit, Liebemode, Indian fashion blog, Indian fashion blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme
Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com



The last piece is a black cotton lycra and Lace fabric, Jumpsuit. Sorry for the creased picture(i actually forgot to click the picture before wearing it soo result creased outfit)


Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com

Fashion Haul: My Shopping Haul from Jabong.com



What did you purchased recently? Let me know in the comment section below
Till next time..
Kisses
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...