Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Monthly Favorites for the month of August

Monthly Favorites for the month of August



Hey Girls,

So it's that time of the month again, when i do my monthly favorites round up... All the things i have been loving this month. Let's start it:

Bath and Beauty Favorites:


Nivea Shower Gel Powerfruit Relax


                                            Nivea Powerfruit relax Shower Gel



I tend to switch between my bath gels every third day because using a similar bath gel everyday bore me.. and i never want to start my day feeling Bored :) But this is the one or the only one till date..that i used everyday(Happily) somehow. I think i love it? So here it is in my favorites list ;)




                                Fabindia Charcoal face scrub




It is an old favorite..i think it's my second or third tub. I used it all this month weekly to exfoliate my face and body too!

Pearl Drops Tooth Polish


                                     Pearl Drops Tooth Polish



I love sparkling white teeth..even a thought of having paler teeth scare me :/ so this i have been using randomly to maintain my whites :)

Dove Elixir Nourished Shine Hibiscus & Argan Oil


                          Dove Elixir Nourished Shine Hibiscus & Argan Oil



It's light weight, does not really feel like oil but does it job very well...so has made it to my weekly hair care routine.

Makeup:


Jordana Powder Blush 18 Touch Of Pink
MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher Dolly


                                             Jordana Powder Blush 18 Touch Of Pink


                          MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher Dolly



The two blush i saw myself reaching out repeatedly this month, they are good quality, inexpensive and fabulous!

LA Splash Smudge proof Mascara Abyss


                                  LA Splash Smudge proof Mascara Abyss (Image courtesy La Splash Website)



Though i totally love my Maybelline the falsies one but this is what i reached out often whenever i wanted a very natural look for my eyes. It just adds some body to each of the lash without making them stick together and yess looks really natural. Just now while writing i noticed i have not reviewed this somehow.. but i will review this sooner.

Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid eyeliner Smoky Grey


Monthly Favorites for the month of August, Makeup and beauty favories, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Top indian makeup beauty bloggers, Indian makeup bloggers, Beauty bloggers from India, Beauty blogger monthly favorites post, Drugstore makeup products available in India, Bath gel, Nivea bath gel range, Makeupmirrornme, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme

                         Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid eyeliner Smoky Grey



If you have been reading this blog regularly chances are you have seen all my smoky grey looks and by now know that when it comes to smoky i prefer grey over black :) This is a full on gun metal shade.. am so in love with!

Essence Lipstick 53 All about Cupcake
Maybelline Pink Alert lipstick POW2


                                             Essence lipstick 53 All about Cupcake


                                  Maybelline Pink Alert lipstick POW2




So i guess it was all pink lips love for me this month. Essence one is a subtle sweet pink shade with a hint of mauve to it, which is a good pick for regular days while Maybelline POW2 is one shade i picked when i wanted something Bold on lips but not red. I also wore this lipstick on my Birthday eve :)


So that is all i loved this month? What are your monthly favorites, let me know in the comment section below..

I'll see you next time..
Bear Hugs
XOXO
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)

PS: Click on the product name to check out the review :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...