Monday, August 18, 2014

My Birthday Haul

My Birthday Haul 



Hey Loves,

Happy Krishna Janmasthami to you all!

Firstly thank you all for leaving lovely birthday wishes for me..I Love you all! Coming to the today's post which is a Haul post again or shall i say my Birthday haul. I am a true Leo, i love gifting and even love it more..when i receive gifts  ;p So here is what i got as gifts for my Birthday, Have a look:



My Birthday Haul


My Birthday Haul 


The first gift is a lovely white cotton, panelled flared kurti from Globus. It has elegant crochet lace detailing on the neck and penals which is giving this casual piece it's share of elegance. I love whites in summers <3 Sorry for the creases showing on the kurti you know me :P I again forgot to click pictures before wearing this. I actually wore this kurti next day after my birthday that is Independence Day! as it has orange, white and green colors in this :D



My Birthday Haul 


Second piece(my favorite) is a sexy, Paneled, Mid-thigh length party wear dress in Charcoal black color. This is also from from Globus.





My Birthday Haul 

My Birthday Haul 

A dark blue polka dots printed knitted top with round neck and elongated back panel. This one is knitted and from their latest collection that has just hit the stores. I can see myself wearing this a lot around october when the weather will be little sweet here. Ahh this is also from Globus (you know GUYS! they believe in quick shopping)  :/




Okay now the best part of it, some MAC shopping. This is what i gifted myself, i know what you are thinking... but i am like this only ;) i always gift myself on my own birthday weird but i like it. Just because i love myself hehe.


My Birthday Haul 

My Birthday Haul, Globus, MAC cosmetics India, MAC face and body foundation, MAC creme sheen Lipstick Fan Fare, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Indian Fashion blog, Indian fashion blogger, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by makeupmirrornme, Beauty blogs in India, Party wear mini dress, Polka dotted top fro  Globus, Mac lipsticks
My Birthday Haul 

My Birthday Haul 

My Birthday Haul 



 I got a MAC face and body foundation which i was eyeing on since winters and a MAC cremesheen lipstick in shade Fanfare. I actually planned to buy two shades from MAC Alluring Aquatics collection but sadly both of them were sold out! Ahhh my heart ached badly, there was only one shade left.. a Nude one i don't remember the name now. I was Heartbroken and the MUA there was so nice.. he took my number and promised me to personally inform me whenever the next new limited edition collection gets launched...Ahh that was really so sweet of him  :)

There are still a few gifts in transit but i was impatience enough to wait for them to arrive.. i wanted to do this post fast and soo i did! I will update here once i receive them :P

What do you like most? Let me know in the comment section below
Bear Hugs
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...