Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures

My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures




My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Makeup bloggers India, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, My Envy box review and price in India, Givency ange ou demon le secret perfume, L'occitane en provence angelica hydra vital gel review, Epique intensive luminescence cream, H2O arqualibrium sea mineral scrub, Wild ferns kiwifruit antioxidant night creme, Beauty boxes in India
My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures





So finally my ban for these beauty boxes seems to be over now or shall i say Envy box this month seriously lured me to end this beauty box ban. On my birthday i got an email from Envy box containing a special Birthday discount coupon which i could use to book 'August month edition'. So i thought it's just the perfect timing to end my 'Beauty Boxes' ban :D obviously i booked the box very next day and here it is, have a look at what i got:




My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures

My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures

My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures

My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Makeup bloggers India, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, My Envy box review and price in India, Givency ange ou demon le secret perfume, L'occitane en provence angelica hydra vital gel review, Epique intensive luminescence cream, H2O arqualibrium sea mineral scrub, Wild ferns kiwifruit antioxidant night creme, Beauty boxes in India
My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures



It's a peach color box this time again :/ aah i wanted a pink one or lilac color one this time :(  There is one card mentioning what new Envy box have this month and then there is another one which is actually a Givenchy Coupon that entitles for a free eye makeup consultation at a Givenchy counter, umm Okay i don't think so.. i'll be using it anyways. Next there are these five cards, each containing little information about each brand sample, we have been sent this month.

1. Givenchy ange ou demon le secret Perfume sample (size 1 ml)


                                                  Givenchy ange ou demon le secret Perfume sample

My Envy Box:  Givenchy ange ou demon le secret Perfume sample

  Givenchy ange ou demon le secret Perfume sample


2. L'occitane en Provence Angelica hydra vital gel (2 sachets x 1.5 ml each)


                                                         L'occitane en Provence Angelica hydra vital gel


3. H2O Plus Aqualibrium Sea mineral scrub (size 30 ml, Travel size)


                                                     H2O Plus Aqualibrium Sea mineral scrub


4. Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Anti oxidant night creme (7 ml)


                                                        Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Anti oxidant night creme 


5. Epique Phyto concentrates Intensive Luminescence cream (5 ml sample)


                        Epique Phyto concentrates Intensive Luminescence cream

My Envy Box: Epique Phyto concentrates Intensive Luminescence cream


This is what August edition of 'My Envy Box' contains. I am most excited about the Givenchy Perfume sample, which i have already tried and quite liked, anyhow i love collecting perfume samples :) Second sample oops product i really liked is H2O sea mineral scrub, this is not a sample size but travel size. I am happy i'll be able to use it enough number of times to know clearly how it works for my skin so that i could decide whether or not i want a full size one in my life :)


My Envy Box August edition Review and Pictures


Epique and Wild Ferns samples size is also decent but i am not happy with the L'occitane sachets. There are only two of these of 1.5 ml size, i don't think i am gonna have a clear thought about my purchase decision with samples as tiny as these, we get this kind of sachets easily from the store itself. I think they should have atleast sent 4 sachets of this gel.

Overall, i am satisfied(not happy though), i want to see some makeup samples now in 'Envy Box', i hope they are listening :)

PS: If you are new to 'ENVY Box' or beauty boxes, click Here to read a detailed review about this.

What do you think about this month box? Do you like it? Let me know in the comment section below.

See you next time..
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme Youtube)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...