Monday, August 4, 2014

My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches

My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches


Hey My Loves,
How you all doing? I can't believe August month is here already, times flies so fast naa. Between August is one of my favorite months' reason being firstly, we get to see sooo much Rain and Showers in this season, i totally love Rainy season(other than the fact we can't really wear much makeup) and second reason that it is my Birthday month :D Yeah I am a True Leo in every way :p I was thinking of doing a makeup giveaway but now i changed my mind :D because i think giveaways are a little bit boring so i am planning to do a little fun makeup contest. What do you think? A simple Giveaway or A Fun makeup contest? Share what you find more interesting :D I am thinking to begin it on my birthday date itself that is 14 of August( I will update more about this soon).

Coming to today's post i wanted to share with you all what my top favorite drugstore lipsticks are at the moment. When it comes to lipsticks i am really a lipstick hoarder. when i am bored i like to play with these little beauties..paint them on my lips, mix and match and keep on looking at myself in mirror and these things never bore me hehe I can go on.. doing this Crazy I know :p

My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches


After a lot of comparisons.. these are my final ten lipsticks that i really love (or love more than the other ones in my stash). Have a Look:

The first four in the row are different shades of Red. I really love Red lipsticks, if given a choice i would always pick Red any day. The next four shades are a variety of pink color. The first among the last two is a true Nude shade and the last one is a peachy coral shade. I have reviewed most of these shades already and have posted the link below. Let's see  the swatches:

My Ten Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches, Drugstore lipsticks and swatches, Lipstick swatch gallery, Lipstick swatches, Drugstore lipstick swatches, Redlipstick swatches, Revlon colorburst lipstick swatches, Rimmel lasting finish lipsticks swatches and shades, Flormar deluxe gloss stylo lipstick swatches, Essence lipstick swatches, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Beautyu blogger india, Indian makeup blog, Beauty and makeup blog, Lipstick swatches blog, Makeupmirrornme, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme
My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches

My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches
My Ten Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches, Drugstore lipsticks and swatches, Lipstick swatch gallery, Lipstick swatches, Drugstore lipstick swatches, Redlipstick swatches, Revlon colorburst lipstick swatches, Rimmel lasting finish lipsticks swatches and shades, Flormar deluxe gloss stylo lipstick swatches, Essence lipstick swatches, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Beautyu blogger india, Indian makeup blog, Beauty and makeup blog, Lipstick swatches blog, Makeupmirrornme, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme
My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches

My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches


1. Maybelline Bold Matte MAT4 is a orange-y red lipstick shade though on my lips it comes more orange less red. I love it's intense color payoff. Click HERE to read the review.


2. Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Stylo D40 is a dark burnt red shade. It's very glossy with a slight gel-ish finish. It is not full coverage but the color can be build up medium opaque by layering.


3. Rimmel London Lasting finish lipstick 170 Alarm is a dark red shade with creme matte finish and really good coverage. Check out the review Here for more pictures and lip swatches.


4. ColorBar 02M Diva Lipstick is again a burnt red shade with a slight shine finish to it. The color intensity is just amazing for the price it is available in market. Click HERE for the review.


5. Revlon Color burst lipstick 040 Soft Rose. This is my all time favorite shade which i would pick anytime when i am in two mind and i know would look fabulous every time. Read the full review HERE.




My Ten Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches, Drugstore lipsticks and swatches, Lipstick swatch gallery, Lipstick swatches, Drugstore lipstick swatches, Redlipstick swatches, Revlon colorburst lipstick swatches, Rimmel lasting finish lipsticks swatches and shades, Flormar deluxe gloss stylo lipstick swatches, Essence lipstick swatches, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Beautyu blogger india, Indian makeup blog, Beauty and makeup blog, Lipstick swatches blog, Makeupmirrornme, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme
My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches

My Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks and swatches


6. Maybelline Pink Alert by color sensation POW2 is my quite recent pick and i tell you i totally love this shade. It a bright pink shade with blue undertones. This gives slight neon-ish finish and i love that. A perfect pick when you want a pop of Pink to your lips. You can check out the full review and FOTD Here.
7. Essence Lipstick 53 All About Cupcake is lovely soft sweet pink mix with nude. I don't know why it always comes slight mauve whenever i swatch it but on face it comes exactly like how this looks in lipstick bullet. I have reviewed this lipstick HERE.
8. Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Stylo D33 is a lovely fresh bright coral pink shade. I personally adore this shade for a fresh face look specially for day looks. Check the review Here.
9. Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick 240 Undressed. As one can tell from the name this is a nude shade. It is my favorite pick when i am in the mood of nude colors and i love the coverage this delivers plus the sexy nude lips without washing me out. Check the review and LOTD Here.
10. Lotus Herbals Pure colors lipstick 679 Coral. This last finalist in my favorites is a lovely peachy coral shade that has to be my 'pretty everyday pick' color. This is one of the prettiest shade i have discovered which is a good to go color with almost every look, plus the affordable price tag makes it my favorite :D Click HERE for the review and lip swatches.

So which is your pick in these? Also don't forget to share your favorite drugstore lipsticks.
Till next time
xx
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...