Saturday, August 23, 2014

Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection

Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection





Women women love our jewels, these are always close to her heart no matter whether precious or semi precious. I am no exception :) If asked to choose one piece to accessorise, anytime i will choose a necklace... I Love my statement necklaces collection.. i literally have a little trunk filled with them :))  I thought i will share my most loved pieces among them with you. Here are the my top favorites, enjoy the pictures:

1. Elegant silver and turquoise neck piece

Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection, Fashion jewelry, Fashion jewelry in India, Indian Fashion blog, Indian fashion blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Fashion finds in Delhi, Trending fashion accessories in India, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog
Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection





2. Wooden multi layers statement necklace


Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection


3. Antique silver choker necklace

Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection



4. Antique finish golden necklace


Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection


5. Turquoise and Khaki glass bead statement neck piece

Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection



6. Suede fringed Neck piece


Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection


7. Bottle green glass beads Long chain


Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection


8. Black multi layered neck piece

Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection



9. Black & Turquoise multi layered beaded statement necklace

Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection



10. Lock and Key statement necklace


Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection, Fashion jewelry, Fashion jewelry in India, Indian Fashion blog, Indian fashion blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Fashion finds in Delhi, Trending fashion accessories in India, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog
Treasure Box Favorites: All time favorite necklace from my Fashion Jewelry collection



I really had tough time choosing my ten most favorites ;) Hope you like my picks. What would be your pick in these? Let me know :)
See you next time..
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...