Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New in My Stash: Drugstore Makeup Haul

New in My Stash: Drugstore Makeup Haul


New in My Stash: Drugstore Makeup Haul, Makeup haul indian makeup and beauty blogger, Lakme eyeconic kohl in Blue, Drugstore makeup brands in India, Revlon colorstay makeup haul, Maybelline colorshow lipstick, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Beauty blogger india, Top beauty blogs in India, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by makeupmirrornme, Indian youtube beauty guru
New in My Stash: Drugstore Makeup Haul


So here are some new additions in my makeup vanity :) I shopped these makeup products online only no makeup shopping offline. I was already tired shopping Diwali gifts for Dear ones, wasn't left with any more energy and patience to try and swatch shades and all hehe. Ohhh did i tell you i am on makeup ban till December ;p but you know all these makeup deals online lured me so yess i did spend some bucks on makeup :p
Here is all that i got:


Starting with Lakme, i got Lakme eyeconic kohl in Blue, eyeconic curling mascara and Lakme CC cream. I am excited to try the mascara first.


Lakme Eyeconic Kohl pencil Blue & Lakme eyeconic Curling mascara

Lakme CC cream



I shopped three products from Revlon, The Colorstay 16 hour eyeshadow quad 570 Luscious, Colorstay concealer and Super lustrous lipstick 725 Love that Red. Those of you who are following me on INSTAGRAM might have seen the lipstick and eyeshadow quad already. I am ready loving this gorgeous red lipstick, it's has been featured here in an OOTD post.


New in My Stash: Drugstore Makeup Haul

Revlon Colorstay Concealer




Lastly one more lipstick from Maybelline colorshow range. Yeah just one because i got little bit confused with the shades, i think i need to test the swatches myself first. But i loved this shade 402 Plum-tastic, which is just the right kind of color for the season :))


Lipsticks from Maybelline & Revlon


Revlon 16 hour colorstay eyeshadow quad 507 Luscious and Super lustrous lipstick 725 Love that Red was shopped from Jabong and everything else is purchased from Nykaa.

Let me know how do you find my little haul? Any favorites you want me to review first? Just let me know in the comment section..
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...