Monday, November 3, 2014

My Week on Instagram Pictures

My Week on Instagram Pictures

My Week on Instagram Pictures, Indian Makeup and beauty blog, Social networking, Makeup and beauty blogger, Top indian beauty blogs, Milliondollarlooks
I am on Instagram Now 



Hey My Cherries,

I'm bitten by Instagram bug lately noo last two-three weeks actually. Yess I am on Instagram FINALLY! No idea what took me soo long, but am loving it ;) I wanted to share some of my favorite moments/pictures from my Instagram :)) You can follow me on Instagram now Here.

Enjoy the clicks:

Jelly Shoe from Max



LOLZ :D

Proactiv Deep Cleansing Brush

Selfie ;)

One Brand Makeup Look

Some Nailart Love

A Perfect Peach Lipstick from Streetwear

Monthly Favorite Round up

Travel Dairies <3

I have a Sweet Tooth :D

See you there
Lotza Love
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...