Saturday, November 29, 2014

On my makeup Lust list Vol 3

On my makeup Lust List Vol 3 | Indian Makeup & Beauty Blog


Lately i am drawn towards Korean makeup brands. Most of them have really cute, girly packaging that's one thing that made me fall for them. I decided to make a wish list as i planned to grab some beauties and Boy! I was bowled with the huge range, there is so much variety, such cute pieces and price tag.. oh so affordable!

So here's what i loved most, i have ordered a few products and am planning already to buy more once i get my first parcel.

Have a look at these beauties:


1. ETUDE HOUSE XOXO Minnie Kissing Lips - Minnie Red




2. Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips


Etude house, Holika holika, The face shop makeup, On my makeup Lust list Vol 3, Indian makeup blogger, Indian makeup blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Korean makeup brands, Etude house, Holika holika, The face shop, where to buy korean makeup in India, http://milliondollarlooks.blogspot.com/


3. Etude HouseDear My Blooming Lips Talk -Pink Talk




4. Etude House Princess Happy Ending Nail Kit -Belle




5. Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher




6. The Face Shop Face It Power Perfection BB Cream




7. The Face Shop Lip Tint Stick




8. The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher




9. Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB





10.Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover Powder






* Photo credits: Ebay.com
Have you tried any of these brands? Let me know if you have any recommendation or favorites <3
Happy weekend
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...