Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow 570 Luscious Review, Pictures, Swatches & FOTD
|Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow 570 Luscious Review, Pictures & Swatches|
Remember my last makeup haul post? Yess..I'll be reviewing one eyeshadow quad from those products first 'Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eyeshadow 507 Luscious'. Let's zoom in:
What Brand says:
Beautify your eyes by applying this ‘Luscious Colorstay 16 Hour’ eye shadow from Revlon. Ensuring rich colour, this eye shadow is a must-have in your make-up kit. Furthermore, it comes in a 4.8 g pack.
ColorStay Luxurious new formula silky texture blends on easily and effortlessly
Enhanced shade assortment, including classic and runway-inspired colors
16-hour wear that won't smudge, crease or fade
Price:730/-INR for 4.8 g
Ingredients:Only key ingredients are mentioned on pack.
Shelf Life:36 months
My experience with this eye shadow quad:
Packaging:The quad has a rectangular shaped, compact plastic case with see through, flip open cap that locks in properly. Application tips with other key details are provided on the bottom itself. It comes with a tiny dual sided applicator, but i didn't liked it's quality anyways who uses it :p
|Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow 570 Luscious|
|Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow 570 Luscious | Indian Makeup Blog|
Color & Texture:507 Luscious eyeshadow quad has four green color based eye shadows in it.
1. The first shadow is the lightest one and described as a highlighter shade . It's a pretty silver based light mint shadow. I really liked the texture, it's really smooth and silk like that blend beautifully.
2. The second eyeshadow is described as an all over eyelid color. It's a beautiful light leaf green shade with gold accents, again i am impressed with the texture it really rich and smooth and blends nicely.
3. The third shadow is described as an accent color on the quad. The eyeshadow is a gorgeous antique gold shimmery shade with a hint of black and green to it. This is my most favorite shade in the quad it's very beautiful and very versatile shade and it's a shade of gold <3 The texture of this eye shadow is super smooth as well just like silk.
4. The last eye shadow is the darkest one in the quad and described as the crease color. This is a very pretty, black based, shimmery peacock feather green color. The texture again like other shades is very smooth and super blendable.
Pigmentation & Finish:All the eye shadows in this quad, from the lightest to the darkest are well pigmented. They deliver a good color pay off, so you don't have to pick them again and again to make the shadow look visible. They really are well pigmented and deliver gorgeous silk like finish.
|Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow 570 Luscious Review|
|Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow 570 Luscious Swatches|
Lasting Stay:The first two lighter shades does fall out, especially the lightest one. These shadows stay intact for about 5.5-6 hour without any primer underneath after that i noticed they start to fade. To my surprise the lightest shade in the quad last way longer :)) I am not satisfied with their 16 hour claim but yeah with a primer underneath, the lasting duration can be elongated. Still i think for a silky finish or shimmer-y finish eyeshadow the lasting duration is quite decent.
Value for money:Basically you get four gorgeous shades in 730/- Indian rupees. The quality of the eye shadows are great and they deliver good color payoff. Overall it's a total value for money product.
|Makeup look with Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eye Shadow 570 Luscious|
Pros:1. Compact case & Travel friendly packaging
2. Four gorgeous green based eye shadows
3. Rich colors
4. Shadows have very smooth silky texture
5. Good color payoff
6. Silk finish
7. Very versatile shades, great for achieving different looks
8. A value for money quad
9. No fragrance
10. Decent lasting duration
Cons:1. Only key ingredients are mentioned on pack
2. Fall out, specially the two lighter shades
3. Lasting duration is decent but nothing like 16 hour as they claim
Verdict: I personally loved this quad, for the shades it has on offer.. I mean if you have this love for shimmery shades of green, you should give this quad Luscious a go. It's a good value for money as the quality is really fine and silk like. I don't see it fulfilling that 16 hour claim but still i think for eyeshadow with this kind of shimmery-silky finish, the lasting duration is fine which can of course be elongated by applying a primer underneath. Worth buying!Hope you find this review helpful enough. Would you buy this? Let me know what you think?
Happy Sunday all of you!