Thursday, December 11, 2014

New in my makeup vanity: Makeup Haul

New in my makeup vanity: Makeup Haul | MillionDollarLooks Makeup and Beauty Blog





Here's a sneak peak of makeup products that i have recently added in my makeup stash. Those of you following me on Instagram, already know what they are :D
Enjoy the pictures:


I'll start with the Revlon  products, Now Revlon has always been my favorite drugstore makeup brand but i hadn't added anything new in my stash from Revlon since long. So yes i made a point to buy atleast one thing from Revlon every month and now i have been buying Revlon continuously from last two month. This time i got two lip color from it's Colorburst range. I got myself Colorburst lipgloss in shade 18 Fire, which is as hot as fire ;) and i got Revlon Colorburst matte balm in shade 250 Standout. You can check the review about these by clicking on the names as i have already reviewed these ;)




Makeup Haul: Revlon Colorburst matte balm 250 Standout & Colorburst lipgloss 18 Fire






I was really lusting after the original Beauty Blender, i am so glad i finally got my hands on this. I got this with some sleek makeup products and zoeva product from Luxola, during cyber monday sale.
I got Beauty Blender, Sleek blush palette, Sleek Brow Kit and Zoeva eye shadow fixer.



New in my makeup vanity, Makeup haul, Korean makeup haul, Korean makeup brands, Etude house makeup  products, Revlon makeup haul, Revlon colorburst lipgloss, Revlon colorburst matte balm, Beauty blender, Zoeva eyeshadow fixer, Slee makeup haul, Sleek blush, Sleek eyebrow kit, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Makeuplove, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme, Top makeup blogs in India
New in my makeup vanity: Makeup Haul from Sleek & Zoeva



You gals remember my last Makeup Lust List post. I featured a lot of korean makeup products there, that i was literally lusting for. Finally i got one lipstick from Etude House :D This is 'Dear My wish Lips talk lipstick' in shade RD302. I bought only one because it was my first time purchase with this seller on ebay, so wanted to play safe for the first time ;) But now when i have got it, in say 14 days of time, i am so gonna be buying loads of Etude House makeup now yayaya!


New in my makeup vanity, Makeup haul, Korean makeup haul, Korean makeup brands, Etude house makeup  products, Revlon makeup haul, Revlon colorburst lipgloss, Revlon colorburst matte balm, Beauty blender, Zoeva eyeshadow fixer, Slee makeup haul, Sleek blush, Sleek eyebrow kit, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Makeuplove, Milliondollarlooks makeup and beauty blog by Makeupmirrornme, Top makeup blogs in India
New in my makeup vanity: Etude House Lipsticks 'Dear My Wish Lips-Talk'

New in my makeup vanity: Makeup Haul



The seller also sent these two samples with the lipstick for free. Aww that's so sweet :)


Free Samples with Etude House Lipstick :)



Hope you enjoyed the pictured as much as i enjoyed shopping them :p

Enjoy early winter chills!
Kisses
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...