Wednesday, December 17, 2014

On My Nails Today: Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole

On My Nails Today: Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole | Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog



Price & Quantity:
199/-INR for 8 ml

Made in France

Hey Beauty,

I will be showing you all my another possession from Essence Nail polish range, meet 05 Cafe Ole. This nail polish is from Essence Nude glam nail polish range. It's not a new purchase, i picked it up sometime back but did not showered blog love, as my nails were going through bad phase...Finally they are grown to a decent length. So here I am :)



Product review : Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole


On My Nails Today: Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole, Nail polish swatches, Best nude shade nailpolish, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger,   Nailpolish shades, Essence nail polishes, Where to buy essence nail polishes in India, Long nails, Nail poish shades best for office wear, Elegant nails, Nailart, Nailart blogger, Indian nailart blogs,
On My Nails Today: Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole Review

Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole: Color Coded cap



I loved it's transparent, heavy glass bottle packaging and color coded caps. Is not the bottle so pretty? The applicator brush is different from the usual round brushes we see. It is a flat brush, denser and wider than the normal nail polish brush applicators. I like this brush, it kind of covers the whole nail, as it spreads and applies the polish in one go on most of my fingers :) The application is nice and even, no streaks! Quick drying formula, it dries in say 15 seconds.

The coverage is sheer in one coat which goes completely full coverage in second coat. Though i like it both ways in sheer and full coverage as well.


On My Nails Today: Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole, Nail polish swatches, Best nude shade nailpolish, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger,   Nailpolish shades, Essence nail polishes, Where to buy essence nail polishes in India, Long nails, Nail poish shades best for office wear, Elegant nails, Nailart, Nailart blogger, Indian nailart blogs,
 Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole | Indian Beauty Blog

On My Nails Today: Essence Nude Glam nail polish 05 Cafe Ole



I have this love-y Dove-y thing for nude shades and i prefer to wear them more for weekdays, as they give your nails some color and look very sophisticated without putting too much effort.
The wear time is decent enough, as it stays intact for two days and start to chip little from the tip on third day.

Overall Rate: 3.9/5

Overall a decently priced, sophisticated nude shade for everyday wear!

Have you tried any shade from Essence Nude Glam Nail polish Range? Let me know what you think of this :)

See you..
xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...