Thursday, January 8, 2015

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review, Pictures, Swatch & LOTD

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review | Indian Makeup Blog




Hello Pretties,

Hope you all are enjoying winter chills and thrills :p The temperature is almost freezing the capital and am one of those who don't like it this way. Okay no more winter blues. Let's talk something cheerful like this beautiful lipstick. I am in love with this cute piece since i have got it and am quite addicted to this one. Let's not waste time and zoom in to find more about this pretty looking lipstick:


Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review, Pictures, Swatch & LOTD, Where to buy etude house lipsticks in India, Etude house dear my wish lips-talk lipstick review, pricing in India, Etude House, Korean makeup brands review India, Etude house makeup review India, Makeup bloggers in India, Red lipsticks swatches, Best lipsticks for Winter, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Top indian beauty bloggers, Top makeup bloggers in India, Milliondollarlooks
Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 




What Brand says:


This rich color, rich nutrition and rich moisture lipstick comes with a new texture that melts smoothly onto lips and delivers vivid color with just one touch.

Price:

10.22 $ for 3.5 g

Shelf Life:

18 months once opened

Ingredients:

List of Ingredients



Made in Korea

My experience with this lipstick:


Packaging:


Oh do i have to say it. I mean just look at the fine detailed work, either it's the cover or the lipstick, you can clearly see the precise detailing done on it. The sophisticated light pink color cover with a cute pink color bow ring in the center sure fills the prettiness meter. The packaging has a old world vintage charm to it. A full score for packaging!


Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review, Pictures, Swatch & LOTD, Where to buy etude house lipsticks in India, Etude house dear my wish lips-talk lipstick review, pricing in India, Etude House, Korean makeup brands review India, Etude house makeup review India, Makeup bloggers in India, Red lipsticks swatches, Best lipsticks for Winter, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Top indian beauty bloggers, Top makeup bloggers in India, Milliondollarlooks
Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review & Pictures

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Pictures | Indian Makeup Blog


Fragrance:


The lipstick is lightly perfumed and smells Divine! I really really love the fragrance, it's the first time when i am admiring a scented makeup product this much :D

Color & Pigmentation:


I got this is shade RD302, there are total ten shades available in this 'Wish lips-talk' range, the lipstick don't have a name but they have a different coding system. The lipsticks are classified under four codes: RD which stands for Red color Lipsticks, OR which stands for Orange color, PK which stands for Pink color shades and BE for beige shades in the range.
RD302 is the darkest shade available, it's a pretty dark cranberry color(lighter than Wine) with a hint of plum to it. I have to say it's a pretty unique shade and i totally love this. A perfect shade for winters. It's a pure gorgeous color..I am so in love with!

The lipstick formula is richly pigmented but it's not opaque and like that about this as it makes lips so juicy and sexy! You get very good color pay off in single coat and it's very buildable. If you want more sort of vampy lips just add about 3 coats and it won't get or feel cake-y or too made up. It covers lip darkness completely.



Lipstick Review: Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review, Pictures, Swatch & LOTD, Where to buy etude house lipsticks in India, Etude house dear my wish lips-talk lipstick review, pricing in India, Etude House, Korean makeup brands review India, Etude house makeup review India, Makeup bloggers in India, Red lipsticks swatches, Best lipsticks for Winter, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Top indian beauty bloggers, Top makeup bloggers in India, Milliondollarlooks
Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302  Swatch | Makeup Blog


Texture & Finish:


The texture of the lipstick is very smooth, it kind of reminds me of gel lipsticks :) It is super glossy and glides on super smoothly on lips, no tugging no pulling. Lips feel so hydrated and nourished, even when the lipstick fades the moisture effect remains on lips.
It delivers Oh So Sexy! looking lips with a wet gel-gloss like finish. You can also use this lipstick as a stain, just blot the lipstick with a blotting paper by pressing them between your lips and there you have stained lips, still feeling soft and moisturised.


Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302  LOTD

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review, Pictures, Swatch & LOTD, Where to buy etude house lipsticks in India, Etude house dear my wish lips-talk lipstick review, pricing in India, Etude House, Korean makeup brands review India, Etude house makeup review India, Makeup bloggers in India, Red lipsticks swatches, Best lipsticks for Winter, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Top indian beauty bloggers, Top makeup bloggers in India, Milliondollarlooks
Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302  LOTD

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick  Review


Wear Time:


The lipstick last on my lips for say about 5 hour. It does fades little when you eat or drink but as the formula is richly pigmented the color still stays well on lips. It even survived a full meal :)

Affordability & Availability:


The lipstick is priced for about 10$, which is equivalent to 600/- Indian rupees. I think it's a pretty awesome lipstick and i find the pricing reasonable for the quality. Availability is an issue though as it's not available in India, you can only buy it online from international sites.


* I am also wearing this lipstick here.


Pros:

1. Cutest packaging ever
2. Pure gorgeous color for winter
3. Dark Cranberry shade with a hint of plum
4. Lightly perfumed, smells amazing
5. Rich pigmentation
6. Beautiful texture, simply glides on lips
7. Gives kind of gel-gloss finish to lips
8. Decent wear time
9. Reasonably priced

Cons:

1. Not easily available

Overall Rate:

4.9/5

Verdict: Do i even have to say it, I Love Love this lipstick from Etude House Dear my wish lips-talk collection. RD302 is such a pretty gorgeous dark cranberry shade with a hint of plum to it, just add a few coats of this on your lips and there you have your vampy lips! Highly recommended as it's perfect winter color you would never want to miss!


Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick : Cutest packaging ever!

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips-talk Lipstick shade RD302 Review



Hope this review is helpful enough for you, for any other queries relating to this, just leave me a comment. Have you tried any of the lipstick from this range of Etude House lipsticks. Let me know what you think?


See you all next time..
Hugs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...