Saturday, January 31, 2015

Monthly Favorites: January 2015 Edition

Monthly Favorites: January 2015 Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog


So here we reached to the end of first month of new year...and it's the perfect time to reveal what i have been loving all this month. Here is the list of my favorite makeup products i simply loved using and reached out often:


Monthly Favorites: January 2015 Edition, Monthly Beauty favorites, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Favorite makeup products, Milliondollarlooks maeup and beauty blog, Sleek eyebrow kit, The original beauty blender, Revon makeup, Mac foundation, Etude house lipstick, Makeup base, corrective makeup, Makeup for ever
Monthly Favorites: January 2015 Edition





1. The Original Beauty Blender:


Well.this beauty needs no introduction...it's something raved by everyone in the beauty world. I so so wanted to get my hands on this beauty blender...and now i feel...It's an investment! I have been using this sponge almost everyday to blend my CC cream and also with liquid foundation(in case if i wear).



2. MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Dolly & Lush:


The cream blush are a must for me during winters as they give my dry skin much needed glow along with the flush of color. These blushes from MUA are so inexpensive and good quality.



3. Revlon Colorstay Concealer:


It's not really my everyday essential but i used this liquid concealer every time i needed to cover up specially the dark circles.



4. MAC Face & Body Foundation:


Now this foundation needs no introduction, we all know why it's loved so much. I don't prefer using foundations for everyday wear. I am more of a BB or CC creme person when it comes to everyday wear. But this is something i love to wear on my face for weekend outings as it delivers a gorgeous glow to the face which generally we dry skin beauties miss naturally ;P



5. Make Up For Ever Professional Corrective Makeup Base:


It's a good product specially when you want some coverage. Wear it under foundation to cover any uneven or dull skin area/spot and you are good to go.


6. Etude House Dear My wish Lips-talk Lipstick RD302:


This lipstick is my first purchase from Etude House. Quite honestly i just bought this one just for the cute packaging, but this shade is a bomb! I tell you and its heavenly scents...am addicted!



7. Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Fire:


The name tells it all, this is as hot as Fire and with the color payoff..you can't ignore this lipgloss!


8. Sleek Makeup Eyebrow Kit Extra Dark:


I got this eyebrow kit along with a blush palette from Sleek Makeup. It's taken a special place in my everyday essentials. It's a great product and very affordable, something i would recommend everyone to have from Sleek Makeup.

So these were my monthly makeup favorites for January. Do share your favorites too :)

xoxo
Shipra(Makeupmirrornme YT)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...