Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Monthly Favorites: Makeup & Beauty

February Monthly Favorites: Makeup & Beauty | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog




Last day of the month and the perfect time for sharing my monthly favorites :) Some most loved products out of the bunch that i have been loving lately. Let me show you my February Favorites:



February Monthly Favorites: Makeup & Beauty, Indian makeup and beauty blog, The body shop strawberry puree, Nivea face scrub, Maybelline Blush, Sleek maeup blush palette, Indian beauty blogger, Revlon colorburst lipstick, MAC cremesheen lipstick, Top indian beauty blogs, Oriflame the one mascara, Maybelline the falsies mascara, sleek brow kit, Monthly favorites, Makeup favorites, Beauty favorites
February Monthly Favorites: Makeup & Beauty | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog





There are not many beauty favorites this time..not that i have not liked any products much..it's just that i liked but didn't loved that much. So there is only two two skin care products this time and more of makeup(like always).



Skin Care:



Nivea Aqua Effect Skin Refining Scrub

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Puree


These are the two skin care products i have been loving. I have reviewed this facial scrub from Nivea sometime back, it's a perfect dupe for H2O Plus Aqualibrium Sea Mineral Scrub :) The Body Shop Strawberry body puree, i had to put it back in winters as it was not working well during that season but now I have again started using it lately and loving it. I don't use it currently for my body but as a hand lotion and also carry the travel size always in my bag.



Skin Care



Lip Care:



The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry

Fuschia Lip Balm Pomegranate Pink


No matter what the season is, i just can't do without lip balms..they are a must for me always. TBS Strawberry lip balm is an old love, which i again started using in February and been loving all this month. Fuschia Pomegranate Pink lip balm is the one i am currently testing so have been using it regularly and i have to say it has already won my heart that's why it's here ;)



Favorite Lip Balms



Lipsticks:



Revlon Colorburst Lipstick 040 Soft Rose

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Fanfare


Moving to the makeup, as the spring is here.. My red lipstick addiction has taken a back seat! I have started using more such natural and sober shades of pink.



Monthly Favorite Lipsticks


Blushes:



Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral

Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Pink Sprint 366



I have been picking up this pretty coral pink shade from Maybelline cheeky glow range almost everyday for a soft and natural hint of color. Sleek blush palette is simply gorgeous and i like the variety of shades it has, I'll be reviewing it early next month i.e March so stay tuned!



Powder Blushes



Mascaras:



Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara

Oriflame The One Volume Blast Mascara



The two mascaras i reached out for most of the time. Oriflame the one mascara is the one i picked like.. for everyday basis as this gives just a little body to your lashes thus perfect for everyday look! While Maybelline The Falsies has always been my favorite for adding some drama to the lashes.



Mascaras


Eyebrow:



Sleek Makeup Brow Kit in Extra Dark 819



This brow kit is one product i am so addicted to..since the time I have bought it. I guess it was in my January favorites as well. I just need a bit of the brow wax plus powder and am good to go ;)



Eyebrow Kit




So these were my monthly makeup and beauty favorites for February. What are yours, let me know :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...