Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Garnier Fructis #Happyhair Challenge with Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner

Garnier Fructis #Happyhair Challenge with Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner


Hey everyone,

Garnier fructis recently launched a new shampoo and conditioner called " Triple Nutrition". This new deep action strengthening shampoo and conditioner claims to strengthen hair everytime you shampoo with it's 3 oil formula that will nourish your scalp, length & tips. Well the claims are quite interesting, I wanted to experience and see the result of what it claims on myself.  Garnier recently send this combo to me to take part in their happy hair challenge. So yes i have taken the Garnier fructis #Happyhairchallenge :)


Garnier Fructis #Happyhair Challenge with Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair routine, Hair routine for long hair, Garnier fructis happy hair challenge, Best shampoo for strong hair, Happy hair, Long and strong hair, Hair challenge India, Indian beauty bloggers, Indian makeup and beauty blog, MillionDollarLooks makeup and beauty blog, Garnier triple nutrition strengthening shampoo and conditioner
Garnier Fructis #Happyhair Challenge with Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner




Well i used to call myself very lucky as my hair are always naturally very silky, healthy and shiny. I never really faced any hair issue in my life well i should thank my genes ;) for that. I have knee length long hair and i have got them cut in layers to cut down on the weight. I get a lot of compliments for my hair but maintaining such hair is not easy. Due to the hectic work schedule i rarely get time to pamper my hair on weekly basis. In last few months i saw a lot of hairfall and my scalp also got very itchy and dry, it was a state of shock for me as i never had any such issues before. Maybe it's due to the change in weather/climate or because am not properly oiling my hair like i used to. I have tried and switched shampoos few times too but of no use. So when i was asked to take the happy hair challenge, i happily took it. I have some high expectation from this new launch as it's a strengthening shampoo & conditioner and this is exactly what i am looking forward to in a shampoo. Something that nourishes my hair from root to tip and makes them Strong from the roots, so there is zero hairfall.

I have not used it till now, but i am going to start from tomorrow itself. The packaging of the shampoo is pretty nice, similar to other shampoo from Garnier fructis range just the color is different. I like it's fruity citrus fragrance and it's 3 oil nourish formula has made me more excited! I am so looking forward to using this new launch range with high hopes. I'll write about in detail & will share my experience with you all, after using it for one month.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...