Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures

My Envy Box February MissMalini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog


Hey Everyone,

I'll be showing you today, what all i received in 'My Envy Box Miss Malini's Box of Love' which is a February special valentine edition. This February month's special edition box have been the talk of Indian beauty blogosphere because it is a Valentine's special box and secondly because it is a limited edition box in collaboration with MissMalini. So let me show what all i got and my thoughts on this special valentine's edition. Let's zoom in:



My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures, My envy box february 2015 review, My envy box special valentine edition review, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Miss malini once in a valentine box of love review, My envy box miss malini's box of love review, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup and beauty blog india, Monthly beauty sample box services in India, Best beauty boxes available in India, Calvin Klein, Vana vidhi, Innisfree, Skin yoga, LYN, Top beauty blogs in India, MillionDollarLooks
My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures






Price: 850/- Rs for 1 month subscription


My experience with My Envy Box February:




I am sure by now you all are familiar with "My Envy Box" in case you are new, do read my previous posts for a detailed information here & here. Firstly let me praise their super fast service, I actually ordered this box very late on 12 February evening and it was here on my door.. next day early morning 13 February. Yeah they delivered the box to me with in the 18 hours :D hey that's like a jet service!

For this month it's a pretty black box with a combination of pink.. A sexy killer combination of black with pink..perfect to ignite the valentine theme ;) All the goodies inside, came in this pretty pink potli bag. I really liked the packaging and this black beauty box.



My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures, My envy box february 2015 review, My envy box special valentine edition review, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Miss malini once in a valentine box of love review, My envy box miss malini's box of love review, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup and beauty blog india, Monthly beauty sample box services in India, Best beauty boxes available in India, Calvin Klein, Vana vidhi, Innisfree, Skin yoga, LYN, Top beauty blogs in India, MillionDollarLooks
My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures

My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures, My envy box february 2015 review, My envy box special valentine edition review, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Miss malini once in a valentine box of love review, My envy box miss malini's box of love review, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup and beauty blog india, Monthly beauty sample box services in India, Best beauty boxes available in India, Calvin Klein, Vana vidhi, Innisfree, Skin yoga, LYN, Top beauty blogs in India, MillionDollarLooks
My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love

My Envy Box February edition Review, Price & Pictures | Indian Beauty Blogger

My Envy Box February Miss Malini  Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures



This all that i got in my envy box this time :) As you can see there are total five product samples, including one full size product. I'll show you all these one by one!



My Envy Box February Miss Malini's Once in a Valentine Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures, My envy box february 2015 review, My envy box special valentine edition review, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Miss malini once in a valentine box of love review, My envy box miss malini's box of love review, Indian beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup and beauty blog india, Monthly beauty sample box services in India, Best beauty boxes available in India, Calvin Klein, Vana vidhi, Innisfree, Skin yoga, LYN, Top beauty blogs in India, MillionDollarLooks
My Envy Box February Miss Malini's  Box of Love Review, Price & Pictures



I'll start with the full size product first, I got this LYN Nail Lacquer in shade Beach You To It. This brand is new to me and have actually not heard about it before. But i am liking this shade they have send. It's a perfect color for daytime or office/work wear, i have not tried this yet but am excited to try this and see how the formula is like.

Full size 12ml - Rs 350/-


LYN Nail Lacquer



Calvin Klein Reveal 1.2 ml sample. I tried this one and quite liked it..Just my taste..sensual and feminine not at all over powering. I have a handful of perfume samples now and they directly go to my travel kit :) A thumbs up for this one too :)

Full size 50 ml - Rs 5600/-



Calvin Klein Reveal



Next sample product is Skin Yoga Post Workout Neem Purifier, which is basically a scrub. I have a very dry-sensitive skin, so this is something i am excited to try during this weather transition phase. The sample contains 22 gram of product which is quite decent.

Full size 200 gm - Rs 1550/-


Skin Yoga Post Workout Neem Purifier




I got 2 sample sachets of Innisfree Wine peeling jelly softner. I read about this on My Envy Box website and this is the thing i am seriously looking to try out first. It's enriched with red wine extracts and green complex. Each of the sachet contain 4 ml quantity. Decent, i would say let's see if i would be able to make my mind whether i like it or not.

Full size 180 ml - Rs 900/-


Innisfree Wine peeling jelly softner




Fifth and the last sample is Vana Vidhi Himalayan Wild Rose Bath Salt. The sample bottle came wrapped in this pink piece of fabric. The smell is amazing..i must say.

Full size 150 gm - Rs 990/-


Vana Vidhi Himalayan Wild Rose Bath Salt

Vana Vidhi Himalayan Wild Rose Bath Salt



Also they have included two vouchers in this month's box. One is h2O+ cash voucher worth Rs. 500/- redeemable only at the stores mentioned in the voucher. The other gift voucher entitles you to  get a free make-over at Sephora for you & your BFF :) Ummm both the vouchers are nice addition, I am sure of  using the h2O plus voucher but honestly not kind of interested in that make over thing-y :)






Overall Rate: 4.6/5

Verdict: So overall My Envy Box February edition also known as 'MissMalini's Once in a Valentine My Envy Box Of Love' would get a thumbs up from me definitely, as i liked everything that came inside...not to forget that pretty nude shade nail paint. But still... you know...still.. I am not thrilled!  It was a special valentine edition, so i was expecting something.. say little more! But i loved the brands they have send this time.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...