Wednesday, March 18, 2015

On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review, Pictures & NOTD

On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review  | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog






On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review, Pictures & NOTD, LYN Nail Lacquer shades available, Where to buy LYN nail lacquer, My envy Box, Nail lacquers, Nail polish review and swatches, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, Indian beauty blogger, Indian beauty bog, NOTD, Nail of the day, Top indian beauty blogs, MillionDollarLooks
On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review, Pictures & NOTD




So finally a nail polish review and NOTD post on blog..it feels like ages..don't remember which was the last nail polish/NOTD i showed you gals. Ummm I think it was Essence nail paint..nevermind. Here I am geared up with a nail paint review and NOTD. I'll be showing you this Oh so pretty! shade from LYN nail lacquer range. I got this nail lacquer in the last month My Envy Box. Let's zoom in to know more about this beauty:




A Little about the brand:


Drawing their creative inspiration from french elegance, LYN goes on translating it's refined universe into nail lacquers that display a unique blend of modernity and timeless elegance formulated with pigments that reveal their true brightness and vividness for ultimate wear. These salon quality nail lacquers glide on like satin, dry fast.



Price: Rs. 350/- for 12ml.
Available at: My Envy Box



Let me start with this chic bottle packaging..a heavy bottom glass bottle, square shaped with a matte finish black cap that has a rose gold band. Simple and chic design..that's what catches my eye and it's exactly that!
Brush applicator is nothing extra ordinary, looks just as a regular one..like any other. But it applies the nail lacquer smoothly, delivering even application.



On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review, Pictures & NOTD, LYN Nail Lacquer shades available, Where to buy LYN nail lacquer, My envy Box, Nail lacquers, Nail polish review and swatches, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, Indian beauty blogger, Indian beauty bog, NOTD, Nail of the day, Top indian beauty blogs, MillionDollarLooks
 LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review & Pictures

On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it 

LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it 

LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it | Pictures & NOTD



The Nail Lacquer has a paint like smell to it..yeah the kind we generally come across in most nail polishes but good thing is it vanishes completely in say about 20 minutes.



Beach You To It shade is a cool toned taupe-ish nude color which is perfect for everyday as well as for work/office wear as it adds the color to the nails without adding any drama. The shade is very nice which looks so elegant on nails. I prefer such colors personally very much for office wear.



On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review, Pictures & NOTD

On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it Review, Pictures & NOTD, LYN Nail Lacquer shades available, Where to buy LYN nail lacquer, My envy Box, Nail lacquers, Nail polish review and swatches, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, Indian beauty blogger, Indian beauty bog, NOTD, Nail of the day, Top indian beauty blogs, MillionDollarLooks
On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it 




The Nail Lacquer has a quick drying formula and is decently pigmented. It dries in a matter of a few seconds and with just one coat delivers semi opaque color to the nails. You get full opaque coverage with the second coat. The shade looks just Like how it looks in the bottle with two coats..A perfect Taupe! It delivers beautiful glossy finish to the nails.

Beach You To It is a gorgeous shade but the wear time is just average. That's what disappoints me...looking at the price tag, ofcourse i was expecting a better lasting stay. The nail paint started chipping on the third day itself from the tips. I applied the nail lacquer without the top coat as i was testing it..but you can surely extend the wear time by layering a top coat above this.


On My Nails Today: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it

 LYN Nail Lacquer Beach you to it | NOTD




Overall Rate: 3.9/5


Verdict: LYN Nail Lacquer Beach You To It is a pretty cool toned taupe-nude shade which I'm sure will be liked by all those who prefer such colors on their nails. It a very beautiful shade..the kind i personally like to wear for week days..nice and sophisticated. The formula is quick drying, decently pigmented and delivers glossy finish. Just i wish this shade had a better wear time. I definitely recommend you all to check out this shade or other from the range. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...